5 Things You Most Associate The Above Poster With

Started by Avaitor, January 24, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Um, GSF, I don't watch Nick at all. I mean, I caught up on the current season of Legend of Korra yesterday, but that's the first time I watched any Nickelodeon show in well-over two months. In any case, I haven't made many posts in the Nickelodeon board either, so it's kinda odd that you'd associate it with me. Why you've associated me with AR is also  weird to me, since everyone here is by default associated with AR, and I've been posting on here for only a year compared to you guys who have been posting on here for 3. This is also the second time you've mentioned Bobobo, by the way.  :sweat:

But yes, Cartoon Network is still the channel I watch the most shows on and is still my go-to tv channel, and I have been reading a crap-ton of manga, so good job on being the first on mentioning those.  :thumbup:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Cartoon X on October 09, 2013, 10:04:06 PMI've been posting on here for only a year compared to you guys who have been posting on here for 3. This is also the second time you've mentioned Bobobo, by the way.  :sweat:

Actually, if you want to get technical, AR has been around since 2008, so the earliest members have been here for at least 5 years (hard to believe that it has already been that long). Te 5 oldest members of this board who are still active members here today are Avaitor, Foggle, Desensitized (Spark of Spirit), Dr. Insomniac, and myself.

Avaitor

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 09, 2013, 09:45:19 PM
I've barely seen pre-retcon Peggy mom so I'll get back to you on that one.
Well, to be fair, she barely appears before the retcon episode. But based on the little we've seen and heard about her before that point, the whole episode comes off as off.

And did I really say that? Well, everyone makes mistakes. :sweat:
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rynnec

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 07, 2013, 11:11:09 PM
I actually no longer like Z. I do love Kai though.

Rynnec:
Blazblue
Mega Man
Toonami
DS games
Hack n Slash games

Right on target. Though, I'm not as big on Megaman as I used to be.

Avaitor:

Iron Maiden
Demi Lovato
American Dragon Jake Long
How I Met Your Mother
A Nightmare Before Christmas

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on October 09, 2013, 10:14:14 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on October 09, 2013, 09:45:19 PM
I've barely seen pre-retcon Peggy mom so I'll get back to you on that one.
Well, to be fair, she barely appears before the retcon episode. But based on the little we've seen and heard about her before that point, the whole episode comes off as off.

And did I really say that? Well, everyone makes mistakes. :sweat:
She never appears after the retcon episode, either. That's why I just consider the episode a fever dream. Nothing is lost while ignoring it since it's not even a good episode as it is.

Except Peggy's father who is awesome.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Metal Storm
Little Samsom
Gimmick
Rockin' Kats
Ninja Five-O
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Fairly Oddparents
'00s shonen
Zombie games
Codename Kids Next Door
Cloverfield

LumRanmaYasha

You associate yourself with FOP? Huh. I don't think I've ever seen you talk about it on the board before.  :P

Anyways...

Baki the Grappler
Heat Guy J
Regular Show
Punisher MAX
The Walking Dead

gunswordfist

I associate those with a certain other member.

Silver Spoon
Drawing
Bugs Bunny
MacBeth
Pixel Art

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The Guyver
100 Bullets
Deadpool
Toonami
John Woo

gunswordfist

I wouldn't really associate Toonami with me. Especially now since I'm cableless. :sweat:

Pacific Rim
Rikishi
Hajime no Ippo
Captain America
Being a doctor

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 01, 2015, 07:38:24 PM
I wouldn't really associate Toonami with me. Especially now since I'm cableless. :sweat:

Pacific Rim
Rikishi
Hajime no Ippo
Captain America
Being a doctor

Interesting, why not just list Ashita no Joe instead? :humhumhum:

gunswordfist

I always try to list the stuff that's less super obvious.  ;) :D

Dredd
Kenshin
Phone wifi
Monster
Star Wars

Spark Of Spirit

Gungrave
Gun X Sword
Iron Fist
Brick
Kids Next Door
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

I'd only associate one of those things with me unless you mean the supervillain Brick. Then that's two. :lol:

DS
manga over western comics
Inticreates
Sonic Advance
Canada