Rareware / Rare / Playtonic

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 29, 2011, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

So there was no Banjo 3. I guess that explains why Playtonic struck out to make Yooka Laylee. It wouldn't have otherwise made sense if Rare were making a Banjo game for them to leave then.

Well, time to wait and see how this turns out.

By the way, Yooka Laylee is really close to hitting the final stretch goal. I'd say it's a lock now.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

It has unofficially hit the goal. We just need Playtonic to confirm, though apparently they have some sort of announcement at E3 tomorrow? I'm not sure what that is.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Nel_Annette

Admittedly, Sea of Thieves looks killer (I loved Assassin's Creed IV, so I'm totally down for pirate stuff), and with all the news, an X-Bone is looking much moire attractive now than it used to.

gunswordfist

It certainly is. I can't wait to get one.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

I saw it on twitter. I hope we get more multiplatform 3D platformers

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Clever fan animation.

That ending perfectly explains why we never got a Banjo Threeie!

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

I got my e-mail from Playtonic. I'm apparently the 18,645th backer. Crazy.

They also asked what my favorite color was which must have something to do with the game. I chose orange because It is my favorite. Hope it leads to something cool.