Rareware / Rare / Playtonic

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 29, 2011, 08:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Playtonic and Nintendo UK are having a Super Mario Maker stream tomorrow.

Apparently they made some levels and are going to show them off. Should be interesting.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Foggle

New character: Rextro SixtyFourus

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

So, uh... apparently Microsoft would be okay with Rare Replay releasing for Wii U?

That would be so damn cool. Especially if they included the Nintendo-owned games as well.

gunswordfist

That is really cool. Now can Nintendo help release the GC version of Soul Calibur II on 360? :SHOCK:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on December 12, 2015, 03:19:07 AM
So, uh... apparently Microsoft would be okay with Rare Replay releasing for Wii U?

That would be so damn cool. Especially if they included the Nintendo-owned games as well.
lol no.

Shame.

Spark Of Spirit

Spark Of Spirit

Foggle

gunswordfist

haha, what am I even looking at? I love these character designs.

Foggle

This is peak Rareware right here.

Spark Of Spirit

E3 trailer!

It's officially coming out Q1 2017.

Also, the end of that trailer!  :D

Foggle

2017. :'(

It looks so amazing... I need it now!