8:00PM College Football on Fox

Sundays
7:00PM Animation Domination Encore/NFL Football
7:30PM Animation Domination Encore/The OT
8:00PM The Simpsons
8:30PM The Cleveland Show
9:00PM Family Guy
9:30PM American Dad!

Mid-season: The Following (drama), The Goodwin Games (comedy)

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=299322#ixzz1uob04emB
Is Bob's Burgers still alive? Or is it just missing from here? If it's gone and Cleveland manages to survive despite worse ratings, that would be really disappointing.

EDIT: The list might be out of date according to this since Bob's Burgers was renewed but Cleveland is on the bubble.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

I think that Bob's Burgers is going to remain a midseason replacement. For some reason, I don't think that Lauren Bouchard or other Home Movies alumni are able to pull out much more than 13 episode  seasons.

Also, I guess I'm watching X-Factor this season...
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 13, 2012, 11:32:50 PM
EDIT: The list might be out of date according to this since Bob's Burgers was renewed but Cleveland is on the bubble.

Huh, I thought that already was renewed. Guess my sources were wrong.

Either way though, they've still got a pretty large crop of unaired episodes (some finished, some still in production) that won't air this season, so I assume it'll be back at least for half of next season, renewed or otherwise.

Foggle

Two and a Half Men was renewed... :srs:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Menmenmenmenmanlymenmenmen

Didn't this season totally tank even with Kutcher on board? Guess CBS would rather finish up his run instead of canceling early which would be the same as admitting they messed up with letting the show run without Shen.

Speaking of Sheen, I saw an ad on FX today about some new show he's gonna be in. It even mentioned how they killed him off 2 and a Half Men. I guess he wasn't being crazy, he just wanted out of his contract.

Spark Of Spirit

Not bad considering he's got a show lined up while his last one is on its death bed.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Guess Charlie Sheen is a master troll after all.

Kiddington

They're keeping this show alive simply out of charity at this point (and because they don't want to admit they were wrong). They have no other milestone within reach; no "100th episode", no syndication deal looming (this has already been in syndication for roughly five years now), and it's certainly not being kept around because of quality.

I have to agree with the notion that they probably don't want to admit what a failure it was letting Sheen walk away. He was a dick, but very much a necessary evil for that show to succeed. Why else would anyone be watching it? Alan? The fat drunken house maid? Please.

Angus

Quote from: Brak's Dad on May 13, 2012, 06:38:25 PM
Quote from: Goldstar on May 13, 2012, 06:28:03 PM
Quote from: Brak's Dad on May 13, 2012, 06:04:05 PM
Friday night? Yep, it's a goner. Only sci-fi shows seem to survive then.

...Except on the Syfy channel, ironically. :??:
Well, can you blame them? Aside from Battlestar Galactica, how many good SyFy originals can you name off your head from the past 10 years?

Fact or Faked, Haven, and Haunted Collector. I think the others I liked were back when it was Sci-Fi channel (Tremors, Stargate SG-1/Atlantis after it moved from Showtime)
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Angus

I guess BBT is funny if you like laughing at the Asperger's guy but given that we're not supposed to anymore, the other characters are still about as funny as a kidcom.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Daxdiv

Quote from: Angus on May 15, 2012, 09:37:52 PM
I guess BBT is funny if you like laughing at the Asperger's guy but given that we're not supposed to anymore, the other characters are still about as funny as a kidcom.

He's pretty much the one character my family laughs at. Though I will admit that I don't like when my brother compares me Sheldon in how sociable we are.  :whuh: 

FUCKING HATE THAT! At least I know what is appropriate to talk about and not.

Spark Of Spirit

Sheldon is everything wrong with nerds bundled into one character. He's so annoying.

Fixed FOX line up:

Fox Fall 2012

Mondays
8:00PM Bones
9:00PM The Mob Doc (NEW!)

Tuesdays
8:00PM Raising Hope
8:30PM Ben & Kate (NEW!)
9:00PM New Girl
9:30PM The Mindy Project (NEW!)

Wednesdays
8:00PM The X-Factor /American Idol (mid-season)

Thursdays
8:00PM The X-Factor/American Idol (mid-season)
9:00PM Glee

Fridays
8:00PM Touch
9:00PM Fringe

Saturdays
8:00PM College Football on Fox

Sundays
7:00PM NFL Overrun/Animated Repeats
7:30PM The OT (NFL post-game)/The Cleveland Show
8:00PM The Simpsons
8:30PM Bob's Burgers
9:00PM Family Guy
9:30PM American Dad!

Mid-season: The Following (drama, Mon), The Goodwin Games (comedy, Tues), Hell's Kitchen (Fri), Cops (Sat)

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=299322#ixzz1v4WC6zdn
It looks like Cleveland is on the skids.

CBS

QuoteMondays
8:00PM How I Met Your Mother
8:30PM 2 Broke Girls
9:00PM Two and a Half Men
9:30PM Mike & Molly
10:00PM Hawaii Five-0

Tuesdays
8:00PM NCIS
9:00PM Vegas (NEW!)
10:00PM NCIS: Los Angeles

Wednesdays
8:00PM Survivor
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM CSI: Crime Investigation

Thursdays
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory
8:30PM Partners (NEW!)
9:00PM Person of Interest
10:00PM Elementary (NEW!)

Fridays
8:00PM Undercover Boss
9:00PM Golden Boy (NEW!)
10:00PM Blue Bloods

Saturdays
8:00PM Comedytime Saturday (encores)
9:00PM Crimetime Saturday (encores)
10:00PM 48 Hours Mystery

Sundays
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM The Mentalist
10:00PM The Good Wife

Mid-Season:
Returning series: CSI: NY, Rules of Engagement
New series: Friend Me (comedy), Made in Jersey (drama) and The Job (reality)

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=299324#ixzz1v4WlDt9M

ABC
Mondays
8:00PM Dancing with the Stars
10:00PM Castle

Tuesdays
8:00PM Dancing with the Stars: The Results
9:00PM Happy Endings
9:30PM Don't Trust the B---- In Apartment 23
10:00PM Private Practice

Wednesdays
8:00PM The Middle
8:30PM Suburgatory
9:00PM Modern Family
9:30PM The Neighbors (NEW!)
10:00PM Nashville (NEW!)

Thursdays
8:00PM Last Resort (NEW!)
9:00PM Grey's Anatomy
10:00PM Scandal

Fridays
8:00PM Shark Tank
9:00PM What Would You Do?
10:00PM 20/20

Fridays (November)
8:00PM Last Man Standing
8:30PM Malibu Country (NEW!)
9:00PM Shark Tank
10:00PM 20/20

Saturdays
8:00PM Saturday Night College Football

Sundays
7:00PM America's Funniest Home Videos
8:00PM Once Upon a Time
9:00PM Revenge
10:00PM 666 Park Avenue (NEW!)

Mid-Season:

New Mid-Season: Red Widow (Drama), Zero Hour (Drama), Family Tools (Single-Camera Comedy), How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life (Comedy).

Returning Mid-Season: The Bachelor, Wife Swap, Body of Proof

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=299323#ixzz1v4WxP3I3
All that's left is CW, but who really cares about that?

Kiddington

So Cleveland is essentially only going to air if the NFL game of the week doesn't go into overtime? Am I reading this right?

Nonetheless, whatever the case be, I am not sorry to it go. And good on 'em for keeping Bob's Burgers and American Dad; those two seem to never have an air of consistency, so at least to start, Fox is keeping them in a good slot.

Spark Of Spirit

It's getting the same death seat as Futurama and Sit Down Shut Up. It's pretty much whatever animated show FOX wants to burn off that gets placed there.

Spark Of Spirit