Are you a Daytime Person or a Night Person?

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, February 20, 2011, 10:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neomysterion X. Prime

Exactly what the poll says. Are you more active during the daytime, or at night?

Personally, I'm more of a night person. I tend to be more active when it gets dark outside. I often sleep during the daytime myself, yet I may still be active in the morning myself.  :P

Avaitor

Yeah, I'm a night guy. Blame my mild cases of insomnia on that, but I tend to write my best stuff and have my deepest thoughts when I should be sleeping.

That and I tend to be a more interesting conversationalist at night. Ask Rissa about that. ;)
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Night. I'm feel like I'm lobotomized during the morning and afternoon.

Daxdiv

Night, because I can stay up pretty late in the night, and not care if I go to bed around 6:00 AM.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Daytime. I am lazy in either part of the day but I'm more likely to be productive during the day, though most of my work ends up being done at night anyway.

I wish I wasn't so lazy.

Angus

I tend towards night but I'm forced to be a daytime person too.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Foggle

The first 2 hours after I wake up are spent trying not to fall asleep again, so I'm glad there's no Morning Person option.

I'm more productive and active during the day, but I do my best writing at night. So, both, I guess.

Spark Of Spirit

As someone, due to insomnia, who has woken up at every hour of the day, there's no difference to me anymore.

What I'm saying is that I'm both, can perform well in both, and like both.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Daytime person since my drowsiness doesn't let me stay up anymore.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Angus

Having woof-woof around also keeps you to a normal day-person schedule.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon