Nick @ Nite

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 10, 2011, 07:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Not a bad idea, since Ashton coming to 2 1/2 Men will probably give the show some revitalized interest.

But it's not like the show doesn't air enough in repeats. Same with Friends.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

I love That 70s Show, but yeah, I guess it does air a lot.  I do remember watching it on several different channels(FX, ABC Family, syndication) at different times on the same day.  Kinda reminds me of how much Family Guy is on really(and also pisses me off since The Simpsons should be on as many channels and times as FG, if not more).

Doesn't really matter to me too much anyway, since I own all the seasons, but whatever.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

N@N's recent problem is they've been grabbing too many shows that air on every other network. It kinda weakens the block as a whole.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Wow, early That 70s Show is way better than the later stuff.

Since the other channels air the later stuff way more I never really noticed, but it was way better in the early seasons.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Married With Children is coming to N@N?!? I just saw the ad.

Shit, retire George Lopez and the line up will finally be watchable on a consistent basis again.

Avaitor

Heh, not surprised. TV Land has been airing it for a while now.

Good call, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

ToonFaithful

Quote from: Desensitized on June 28, 2011, 08:10:52 PM
Married With Children is coming to N@N?!? I just saw the ad.

Shit, retire George Lopez and the line up will finally be watchable on a consistent basis again.
Oh really? I'll try and find the ad tonight.

Spark Of Spirit

Married With Children marathon just started on Nick, if any of y'all are bored or want something to watch.

Or are insomniacs.

Commode

freinds on nik at night?  gay, take thjat shit pff and putt on flipper ort mr,. ed or someting.

Commode

What the fuck is this Victorious bullshit on Nick at Nite?  Get that shit out of here.

Commode

It's not like this damn show doesn't play enough on regular Nick. 

God this channel has gone to the dogs.

Avaitor

Yeahhh, I'm pretty sure they're just giving the 8 PM hour back to regular Nick, which is why Victorious is on and why they tried All That and Kenan & Kel at the same timeslot. If it still has the N@N bug, it's probably just an error.

New blog!

Commode

But it's still full on Nick at Nite.  They are airing promos for a Nick at Nite show(some shit I've never heard of before, Hollywood Heights), and are airing N@N type commercials.  Unless ads for Netflix and Hamburger Helper and Progressive Insurance and Glade Plug Ins air on regular Nick now.

Dr. Insomniac

Just check if your ship's television has MeTV or something.

Avaitor

Again, probably just an error. They might have these ads set for earlier, but don't feel like replacing them with more typical Nick ones.

Although Victorious really does seem to be helping their Hollywood Heights show in the ratings. It was an outright bomb when it started up, but since Victorious started airing, it's picking up steam.

New blog!