My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 28, 2011, 11:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Daxdiv

Looking at that image does make me wonder... Is Matt Hill done with his marathon thing? Cause I can't recall if he had a role on MLP yet.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

I think we have come full circle. Though this is kind of song I expected MLP to have in a Japanese release.

Spark Of Spirit

The outro too, is quite fitting.

Not bad themes, though. Recent anime themes have a tendency to be un-listenable.

Rynnec

I actually kind of like the intro better than the actual MLP theme. Sounds very cute.

Avaitor

Can I ask a random question- is Rainbow Dash anyone's favorite pony?

I see her get a lot of love in merchandising, but I can't think of too many people who favor her over any of the other ponies. Even Applejack seems to have more of a fanbase than RD does (no offense, Kidd).
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

She has a huge fanbase from what I've seen online but not so much in real life. I'm not really sure who the most popular character is, though I guess it's probably Twilight.

Daxdiv

That is a good question. I do remember seeing a girl walk around the store I work at wearing a Derpy Hooves T-Shirt. Keep in mind, this was a high-school level girl. Merchandise is weird like that.

But everyone knows my favorite is Pinkie Pie. That still holds true to this day. Hell, she's also Andrew WK's favorite pony. I only remember a few people liking RD, she is my least favorite of the Mane 6.

Spark Of Spirit

Rarity and Pinkie Pie are my favorites. Though they didn't get a whole lot of room in season 3 (though at least the latter got one really good episode), I'm not really sure how popular they are with kids.

Avaitor

It does seem like Pinkie and Fluttershy are among the most popular ponies.

The latter gets almost no merch, though.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

I still like all six of them.  :??: I believe Beau was a big Rainbow Dash fan.