Butch Hartman's shows

Started by Eddy, July 03, 2011, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Yeah, this was announced a week or two after I post-hastily talked about its lack of renewal. I just didn't feel like posting about it.

I don't think kids really even know the show anymore.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Commode

So is this better or worse than Zombie Simpsons?

At least Simpsons doesn't keep adding dumb characters.  Though they've had like a zillion guest stars.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

As far as I can tell, Nick barely even airs it anymore, has no real merch for it, and it doesn't do much in the ratings. Simpsons at least still has ratings, airtime, and merch.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Toilets! Canada! Super! Vicky! Chip! Boil!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daxdiv

They'll never stop the FOP! Have no fears we got stories for years!

I can't believe this series is getting a 3rd Cousin Oliver character either. First it was the baby, then it was that talking dog. Now, it's a kid that Timmy has to share with his fairies with. What's next? Timmy's future child coming back in time to help him avoid having a bad future?

Foggle

I honestly thought the live action films were supposed to be the series' conclusion...

Quote from: Daxdiv on August 18, 2015, 09:08:23 PM
What's next? Timmy's future child coming back in time to help him avoid having a bad future?
I'd bet money on this happening by 2020.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on August 18, 2015, 09:18:56 PM
I honestly thought the live action films were supposed to be the series' conclusion...
I kind of thought it was too.

Spark Of Spirit

Timmy's future child coming back in time to help him avoid having a bad future?
... I think this actually happened already.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Wasn't that himself, though?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 18, 2015, 09:27:17 PM
Wasn't that himself, though?
Maybe. Still, is there anything that they haven't already done with the concept?

gunswordfist

You tell me. I thought the show was all reruns until you reminded me.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 18, 2015, 09:26:23 PM
Timmy's future child coming back in time to help him avoid having a bad future?
... I think this actually happened already.

I thinking more like a Doraemon situation or something. But then again, it wouldn't be the first time FOP recycled a plot line. There was a more recent episode where Timmy wished he was emo or something to impress a girl. Which was kinda similar to concept to that episode where he wished he had no emotions

Peanutbutter

What do you all really care if you don't watch it anymore?

Avaitor

Quote from: Peanutbutter on August 19, 2015, 09:47:53 AM
What do you all really care if you don't watch it anymore?
It's a waste of paper, money, and effort that could go to something new and promising, for a series that is beyond irrelevant. At least kids do still like SpongeBob, but I don't know of any child that really even knows what FOP is. That's what gets to me.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/