"Horrible Bosses" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Lord Dalek, July 08, 2011, 05:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Yeah, we ended up seeing that. Had maybe 2 chuckles throughout?

I'll give it bonus points for putting "Rainbow in the Dark" and "The Ripper" into the soundtrack, but knock it down for not actually playing "Sour Cherry" in the film. Would've loved to hear some Kills.

Oh, back to Horrible Bosses. Anyone else see it yet?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I saw Horrible Bosses today as an excuse to see all the crazy Potterfans lining up for the Harry Potter movie.

I do not regret seeing this movie. It was funny, had it's own charm and didn't end like I expected it to. It also had some nice twists and turns, especially with how the gang decided to get rid of their bosses. I think my favorite character in this was Dale, with how much of a blabber mouth he was and screwing up the plans as he went along.

All in all, I'd say that this was my Summer Comedy Pick of 2011.

Eddy

My friends took me to see this the other day. I went in thinking it was going to be alright but it surprised me with how funny it was. It didn't rely on gross-out humor, was well written, and had a great cast.

Charlie Day is awesome.

Novapocalypse

I saw this last week and really enjoyed it. The movie really keeps you interested the whole way through, and there are tons of funny moments that stand out. Like the "wet works" scene and Motherfucker Jones explaining how he got his name. I did feel the ending resolution was a bit weak, but maybe that was just because I was really expecting it to end with a bang.

Overall though really funny movie.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I just saw this movie with my cousin, my older brother, and a few friends. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it quite a lot, as they were constantly laughing throughout the film (though, its worth pointing out that most of them had gotten a tad blazed before we went to the movie, so maybe that could factor into their perspective of it when watching it, a little). I myself found it to be OK. Certainly not laugh-out-loud funny all of the way through, but I had about 4 or 5 big laughs and a bunch of smaller chuckles most of the way through the movie, and it certainly never left me bored if nothing else, so it was a decent watch.

I've gotta give props to Kevin Spacey, BTW. He really nailed the psycho boss character. Damn, that character was bat-shit crazy.

Foggle

Saw it last night with some friends. Loved it! Very funny movie, I laughed all the way through. Kevin Spacey was great as always. :joy: