Winnie the Pooh

Started by Avaitor, July 15, 2011, 01:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

That looked a little better than anticipating, but I only have it in me to see one movie based on a series of British children's books about a talking bear this year.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

FoxKidsLover16

The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorites back then. It was a big part of Playhouse Disney for years (Even before it got that name)

Daikun

Daxdiv

Just remember the golden rule "Red and Yellow? That's Mickey's fellow. Nude and Brown? You're in fair use town."

TheDisneyPlayhouse

I still think The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is my favorite Disney Animated Series of all time and it probably will always be. There's a reason it was on Disney Channel for such a long time, reruns included

My favorite Episode was the one where Rabbit cared for that bird Kessie. It was a really emotional and beautiful Episode. This Episode is a major reason why Rabbit is my third favorite Pooh character after Eeyore and Piglet

I'm honestly kind of surprised that New Adventures isn't considered any of the greatest shows by Animation fans. You see more people calling Gargoyles, OG DuckTales, or Darkwing Duck as one of the greatest shows. That's not a bad thing (I really love Gargoyles and Darkwing Duck and while I haven't seen a whole lot of OG DuckTales, I do like it quite a bit), but I think The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh deserves to be up there with them. That's just me though

If there's one thing I really loved about this show, it's how it was able to be hilarious and sometimes also emotional and/or beautiful. That takes a lot of hard work, but this show pulled it off really well.