Beware The Batman

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 04, 2011, 01:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

The unaired episodes are coming to Blu-Ray on September 30.

Preorder it here for $20!

LumRanmaYasha

The majority of those episodes won't be unaired by the time that blu-ray comes out.  :D

Daikun

Alright, Toonami has burned through the reruns. Premieres begin this coming Saturday at 2:30.

Daikun

Daikun

The show is being written off for tax purposes, so Toonami is going to marathon the final episodes this Saturday.

Daxdiv

So long Beware the Batman. Man, it must hurt for them to lose both this and Sym-bionic Titan. They lost an hour. Well, at least Space Dandy is back on the schedule.

Spark Of Spirit

This show really got hosed.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Aw, god dammit. BtB deserved way better than to be written-off before it could even finish a single full run naturally. At least Toonami will be airing the remaining episodes in that blowout marathon this weekend, which is better than not airing them at all, and gives me an incentive to actually watch something on Toonami live for the first time in a good while.

gunswordfist

watching this on toonami convinced me that this is not the worst batman cartoon. it bothers me how dull bruce can be though. i really paid attention to that with how robotic he sounded when he asked someone to dance.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody