The Dreaded Birthday Thread

Started by Dr. Insomniac, October 09, 2011, 12:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

I request for you to have a positive spirited day that marks the 24-year anniversary of the day you were born.

Avaitor

Happy birthday Nel! Any plans besides Korra?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Nel_Annette

Recovering. I've had a cold since Tuesday. Funny enough, I've gotten sick around my birthday four years in a row now.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.  ;D

EDIT: Oh, and might be ordering myself the three "Queen 40" box sets, so I can add those into my collection in one fell swoop. Today is also payday.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Nel_Annette

Thanks Spark!

And I couldn't find the Blu-ray of Korra anywhere. Target, Best Buy and Walmart only had the dvd. And the only excuse they gave me was that they don't sell blu-rays of kids' shows because they don't sell well. Looks like I'm ordering it online.

The Shadow Gentleman

Happy (sorry I didn't get here earlier) Birthday!

I probably need to get Korra too, but I'm trying to avoid buying anything over $10 for a while.

gunswordfist

HAPPY BELATED! I hope you feel well soon.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

Foggle

talonmalon333

Rynnec

TheEclecticDude

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Let's all play on old man Dalek's lawn. Happy Birthday.

Rosalinas Spare Wand