TV Sucks

Started by Commode, February 09, 2012, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Even so, her winning an Emmy for this would be pretty much akin to Kelsey Grammer winning an Emmy for Hank (for those that don't remember, Hank was the original lead-in to Modern Family that only lasted like five episodes).

Maybe she is funny; I dunno, I've never really payed any attention to her other stuff. But if she is, it's certainly not on display here. To me, she just comes off as gross, with all of the apparent comedic value being in how much of a glutton she is.

Avaitor

It saddens me to see BBT get more posts in its talkback thread than HIMYM.

Maybe I should stop going on tz.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Do you even do anything as a mod?  I presume not because no one ever posts in the music forum.

Shit, even the video game forum is dry as a bone.  I was shocked when I looked at it a couple weeks ago and nobody was talking about the new Pokemon game.  I figured that would be a hot topic.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

I'll be honest with you guys- I haven't been on the mod board in about a year. There isn't much demand for me at all, so I feel bad and bow out.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

I can't believe any of you guys even still go there.

Besides Dalek, who's even left at this point? Speedy?

Rynnec

Me and Nel post on the AS/Toonami boards occasionally, but that's about it.

Hell, ever since it triggered my Anti-virus on several occasions I've been particularly weary of going there with my laptop browser.

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Rynnec on October 27, 2012, 01:52:31 AM

I just really wish I had something better to do on Saturday nights. XD

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Nel on October 27, 2012, 10:40:58 AM
Quote from: Rynnec on October 27, 2012, 01:52:31 AM

I just really wish I had something better to do on Saturday nights. XD
Go on your podcast? :sly:

Daxdiv

My excuse for not being toonzone can be summed up with one video game.  You all get 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

But I was surprised to see no thread for Black 2 and White 2 on toonzone.

Dr. Insomniac

The only reason I even go on ToonZone now is to take some schadenfreude from seeing Wonderfly and Macattack preach their crazed conservative ramblings on Obama being a threat to America.

Avaitor

Meanwhile, Idol is getting a massive makeover.

It's crazy to think that this show has been on for this long, and has only now been taking a major nosedive in the ratings. This will be the first time in nearly a decade that Idol won't be the highest rated show on TV. Go figure.

New blog!

Daikun

gunswordfist

It's sad that the Dillionaire is the most believable show out of the bunch.

So, is Arrow as bad as I suspect?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Quote from: gunswordfist on May 29, 2013, 08:08:13 PM
So, is Arrow as bad as I suspect?
I've heard decent things.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

I've been its really good myself. My mom and brother like it. I didn't check it out at first because I wasn't sure how it was going to play out. It didn't help that came shortly after that failed Wonder Woman pilot. But a number of people have said they've enjoyed it, so I'm going to try and watch in reruns.