Breaking Bad

Started by ToonFaithful, April 06, 2012, 09:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToonFaithful

Does anyone else besides me watch this show? It's pretty damn good.

Dr. Insomniac

Seen a few episodes and quite liked it. Need to find the DVDs so I can get a proper introduction though.

ToonFaithful

Seasons 1-3 are up on Netflix, if you're a subscriber. They need to hurry up and add season 4 because season 5 is starting in July and I really don't want to be late for that.

But yes, this show is amazing. Vince Gilligan is a genius!

Dr. Insomniac

I bring this question to all of you: Why haven't you watched Breaking Bad yet?

Avaitor

I'm watching it at a snail's pace, but I am done with season 1 now. It is totally worth checking out though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Ehhh, not really my thing.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Dr. Insomniac

But seriously, this is like the best show on television right now. To not watch it is like missing a cultural revolution.

Also, Thad K. hates it. So it's gotta be good.

Foggle

Everyone always tells me I should watch this show, but for some reason I ignore them.

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on August 27, 2012, 09:17:46 PM
Also, Thad K. hates it. So it's gotta be good.
Sold!

Avaitor

Well you have plenty of time to catch up, since the second half of this season isn't coming out until next year.

This is the last season, right?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on August 27, 2012, 09:30:35 PM
Well you have plenty of time to catch up, since the second half of this season isn't coming out until next year.

This is the last season, right?
Yep.

Kiddington

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 27, 2012, 08:14:36 PM
Ehhh, not really my thing.

:unimpressed:

...but seriously, give it a shot. It may surprise you.

Eddy

Breaking Bad is amazing. Simply amazing.

Dr. Insomniac

All right, done with the 4th season. For a season finale, it had a lot of closure. A little too much closure. To the point where I wonder what the 5th season's plot is supposed to be like.

Kiddington

I'm surprised you're still that far behind. I thought you were already into Season 5 by now.

...nonetheless, you'll find out soon enough. They make it work.