Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

I don't know what this is supposed to mean.  ???
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

How would he even work? The whole gimmick of the game was having 100 partners to effectively use the attacks.

Spark Of Spirit

As an assist trophy, perhaps. I honestly just wanted to see them represented somehow in the game. Maybe even a stage or an item. Something would have been cool.

They fit more than Bayonetta does, anyway. If Snake couldn't have guns, I can't imagine how lame she'd be.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Assist Trophy would be so glorious. Each time he comes out, he has a different partner and they summon everyone else to use that partner's specific attack.

It would keep people on their toes because you never know just what you'll be hit with.

Spark Of Spirit

Time to be fanboy-ish for the music.

Mega Man music that MUST be included:

Elec Man
Wood Man
Air Man
Bubble Man
Snake Man
Shadow Man
Spark Man
Skull Man
Plant Man
Freeze Man
Cloud Man
Slash Man
Tengu Man
Tornado Man
Hornet Man
Nitro Man
Central Highway
Storm Eagle
Armored Armadillo
Spark Mandrill
Boomer Kuwanger
Reploid Factory
Bubble Crab
Magna Centipede
Flame Stag
Fortress 1
Sky Lagoon
Jet Stingray

I guess I could go on. Point being, no matter what they do with the music for Mega Man, like Sonic, there are going to be glaring omissions in the track selection.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Actually, now I think the best compromise would be a medley like this for every individual main series (as in Classic, X, BN, Zero, and Legends series) for specific games.

There are just too many great tracks.

Daxdiv

Spark Of Spirit

So does this mean a third Fire Emblem character? Bodes well for a non-sword fighter from Awakening now. Also bodes well for Mewtwo's return.

Though if Ike is back, I now wonder who isn't returning from Brawl. Pokemon Trainer seems like the only real cut so far.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 23, 2014, 11:27:45 AM
So does this mean a third Fire Emblem character? Bodes well for a non-sword fighter from Awakening now. Also bodes well for Mewtwo's return.

Though if Ike is back, I now wonder who isn't returning from Brawl. Pokemon Trainer seems like the only real cut so far.

Well, so far Lucas might be 50/50 on appearing or not. I mean, I will be surprised if Meta Knight, ROB, Wolf and Wario end up on the cutting room floor as far as Newcomers from Brawl are concerned.

Spark Of Spirit

Some people have a bit too much fun with this.

Rynnec

I would be completely okay with all of those characters, minus Groose.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

It's probably Lucina. She's in almost all of the promotional material, moreso than even Chrom. Robin might have a chance too if they go all out with custom moves so you can make him anything you want.

Spark Of Spirit

That NSMBU stage looks killer. It seems to combine two of my favorite stages in Castle Siege and Peach's Castle (N64) in how it's laid out. I still would like both of those stages to return, though.

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on June 03, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

It's probably Lucina. She's in almost all of the promotional material, moreso than even Chrom. Robin might have a chance too if they go all out with custom moves so you can make him anything you want.
I wonder if Robin wouldn't be a good choice to get moves from Fire Emblem you might not otherwise have if they only continue to include the blue-haired lords as characters. For pure potential, I think I'd probably want Robin in over most any other Fire Emblem character for a wider series representation.

Rynnec