Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Aww, regular Link has always been a favorite of mine, but Toon Link has his perks, too.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

I do think Toon Link was much better than Link. But what I'm particularly glad about is that he's actually cartoonish in the next SSB game, unlike Brawl.

Rynnec

talonmalon333

Quote from: Rynnec on September 27, 2013, 02:56:25 PM
How can you tell? ???

That he's more cartoonish? Just look at the coloring.

This is how he looks in Brawl.

This is how he looks in the next game.

I always thought he looked all wrong in Brawl, like maybe the art style of that game just clashed with his supposed colorful look. It's as if they took the Wind Waker Link model and stuck it in Twilight Princess without adapting to that game's art style. But in the Wii U game, he's looking more colorful like how he was in Wind Waker. In fact, I think he could even be a bit more cartoonish. He probably looks the nicest in the DS version of the next game.

Spark Of Spirit

Like I thought! He also looks better than he did in Brawl.

I'm guessing that Snake isn't in this time.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

Of all the music choices to use, why Sonic Heroes? Anyway, glad he's back, hopefully he'll be better to play as this time.

Spark Of Spirit

Well, he was a close to last minute addition last time. I'm sure they'll have more time to tweak them this time. All Sonic really needed was a power move or two and more knock-back.

For music, I'm just hoping they add more music than just first stage themes this time.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

That, and less redundancy in his specials. I never saw the point of Spin Charge when Spin Dash was a lot more practical to use.

I agree with you music wise. Some Flying Battery, Doomsday/Malicious Fingers, and Planet Wisp would be much appreciated. Perhaps "What I'm Made Of" too, since it's a no-brainer for a fighting game.

Spark Of Spirit

If it was up to me I'd just copy/paste the Generations HD/3DS soundtracks and have a go at those.

Hopefully this time they at least let you put any music on any level this time. So many DKC songs unused because of bad stages.

Rynnec

Spark Of Spirit

I guess this is worth a bump.

Skull Kid was announced as an assist trophy confirming both the return of assist trophies and Skull Kid as one.

talonmalon333

I'd say that's likely a sign that MM has generally grown in popularity over the recent years.

Spark Of Spirit

Maybe we should call 2013 the Year of Rosalina?

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Rosalina doesn't fight they said. Waluigi and Toad are more deserving they said.