Super Smash Bros.

Started by Spark Of Spirit, April 28, 2012, 09:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Rynnec

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on December 19, 2013, 10:24:55 AM
Rosalina doesn't fight they said. Waluigi and Toad are more deserving they said.

talonmalon333

Rynnec

No way COD Soldier is getting in before Commander Sheppard.

talonmalon333

Spark Of Spirit

Waluigi is never going to be in a non-party game.

Besides, the Mario RPG characters deserve inclusion over him.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 19, 2013, 04:01:44 PM

Who specifically?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 19, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Who specifically?
Over Waluigi? Any of them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 19, 2013, 04:04:00 PM
Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 19, 2013, 04:02:21 PM

Who specifically?
Over Waluigi? Any of them.

I just can't imagine making full move sets for people like Goombella. :P

Eddy

Rosalina looks AWESOME.

I still want Waluigi in and I admit its because of Brawl in the Family. I love Waluigi because he's so weird and fucked up and worthless. That's what makes him amazing.

That said, he's never getting in Smash Bros. Mostly because he'd have to get in as a Mario character, which would just be weird when best buddy Wario is in as a representative of his own series. Waluigi has yet to show up in any Wario games, be it Land or Ware, so he wouldn't make it in as part of the Wario series.

Spark Of Spirit

I would much rather Captain Syrup before him. At least she's a main antagonist of the Wario Land series, a villain, and a female character. Three things Smash doesn't have enough of.

Avaitor

Waluigi will has his slot. Mark his words.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Nel_Annette

Paper Mario, or Dimentio, or in honor of an upcoming game and the Year of Luigi, gimme...

:sly:

Spark Of Spirit

Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo, and Ganondorf might have been the most disappointing unlocks for me in the series. Not for the characters, but for their lousy movesets.

Seriously, it would make sense to add Geno, Paper Mario with partner abilities, Fawful, or any of the other RPG characters.

Nel_Annette

But Dr. Luigi is a far superior character! He's certified probably!