Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Goldstar on April 19, 2012, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on April 19, 2012, 05:50:17 PM
Welcome aboard, GS. I wonder if you rmember any of us from tv.com, before tz.

Yes, I remember you, Gunswordfist and Ensatsu-ken from TV.com. You were a Dark Lord then, IIRC.
;D Say it is you. May I ask what your brother is up to these days?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Goldstar

Quote from: gunswordfist on April 19, 2012, 08:16:38 PM

Yes, I remember you, Gunswordfist and Ensatsu-ken from TV.com. You were a Dark Lord then, IIRC.

Silverstar? He's still on Toon Zone (he didn't get the boot :sweat:), and on The Big Cartoon Forum.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

gunswordfist

Quote from: Goldstar on April 19, 2012, 08:27:12 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on April 19, 2012, 08:16:38 PM

Silverstar? He's still on Toon Zone (he didn't get the boot :sweat:), and on The Big Cartoon Forum.
Yeah, that's his name.

Commode

Hey, welcome to the site!  I can't say I always agreed with you, but I'm willing to give it another go.

Oh yeah, I was SNES Chalmers(actually still use the name in some places), since we are talking about name changes.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Dishwalla sucks and all of your opinions are now void because you don't love Nirvana and think that they invented music.

Commode

Ugh, I'm not named after the band, Jesus.   Learn yourself up on them Hindi words, dumbass.

Foggle

Not until you learn to understand and appreciate amazing musicians like Cobain.

Commode

Oh yeah, I totally understand the symbolism of "Rape Me" and Cobain's lashing out against the industry "raping" him, his band, and his genius.  It's so, deep man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clxtg2pFTQM

Tell me all your thoughts on God, damn it!  I wanna know!

Foggle

Wait, that song isn't about Cobain coming out of the closet and revealing that he wants to be sodomized by people he doesn't even know?

No, but seriously, Nirvana is trash.

talonmalon333

I sorta remember your name from TV.com. Hope you like it here! And don't feed the GSF.

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 20, 2012, 08:12:44 PM
I sorta remember your name from TV.com. Hope you like it here! And don't feed the GSF.
Why would he have tacos? :wth:

Silverstar

Hi, everyone. I'm Silverstar. A lot of you already know me from Toon Zone, and some of you I've met on TV.com before that.

I've been on TZ for 5 years now (I joined back in Aug. 2007), and while I'm still there (miracle upon miracles), I'm not afraid to admit that I'm getting a little bored and frustrated with the place. I'm just getting tired of the wack-jobs and strict moderation and having the same discussions and arguments with the same people over the same things. My brother Black...er, um, Goldstar (yeah, that's the ticket!) told me about Animation Revelation, and in my spare time, I've been lurking here; this place looks cool. Everyone here is friendly and the atmosphere is so laid back, even when posters disagree with each other here they do so in a polite, tactful manner. A far cry from the zoo that is the current TZ.

So if you guys will have me, I'd like to start hanging out here.

-Now, I'm fully aware that Goldstar is already here, and having both Stars here may not sit well with everybody, given past history, but I promise the following:

1. No tag-team posts. If Goldstar has stated something and I feel similarly, then I won't jump on the bandwagon.
2. No arguments. I've mellowed with time, and over this past year or so have been trying to re-invent myself in numerous ways (some kind of strange, but I've always been strange, so...)
3. No unnecessary nitpicking. No more coming off like a "pissed-off prick", as someone on TV Tome once put it.

Glad you took me in.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Dr. Insomniac

Hello. Welcome to the first day of eternal punishment and agony. At Saturdays, we have bingo accompanied with karaoke. :blush:

Foggle

Welcome to the board Silverstar! Keg's out back. Don't get too rowdy though, or the neighbors'll call the cops. :whuh:

Avaitor

Now we have both Bros on. This is gonna get good.

Welcome welcome!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/