Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow Gentleman

Yeah, I don't really post much at TZ anymore. I've been thinking about deleting my profile sometime, but I never got around to it.

It just doesn't seem like anyone there is having a good time. Which is why I came here.  ;)

Grave

Yo, Grave here. For the most part I've become a lurker (work), but I won't lie I came here because of the top 100 videogames. Saw that Avaitor had a response for me since the thread was closed (Got your message btw) at Toonzone.

Happy New Year btw.

Foggle

Avaitor

Hey man, welcome aboard! I'm not sure if you replied to me or not on there, but I don't have time to go onto tz to check tonight.

But I'm always happy to see new blood.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Grave

Nah, didn't reply. Figured I'd talk about it here.

Spark Of Spirit

Hey, welcome to the board.  :)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

Welcome to this thing of ours.

Kiddington

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

AddThreeAndFive

oh hey guyz wutz cookin?

I've been watching you chaps for quite some time amd thought you needed some fresh meat.

I currently live in that one state with the thing. You know, that thing (Maryland).

My favorite cartoon right now is probably Dan Vs.

Have a super happy day!  :happytime:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Hmm, Maryland. Do I know anyone from there?

Nice to have you here, anyway!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

What's the significance of the username, if I my ask? Is it because of what 7 did to 9?

Foggle

gunswordfist

Ah sweet, a Dan Vs fan. Welcome.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody