Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AddThreeAndFive

It's just something I came up with that I thought was distinctive and didn't reference anything (the other name I go by is Killer Magikarp). You can call me AT&F or 8 if you want to.

Spark Of Spirit

Ah, cool. I was just curious since most people seem to have a funny story behind their usernames.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

The Shadow Gentleman

I'm adding you to my "List of Users Who Are Awesome Purely Because of Their Username". I got my name the same way.  :thumbup:

Welcome!

AddThreeAndFive

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 13, 2013, 08:27:06 PM
Ah, cool. I was just curious since most people seem to have a funny story behind their usernames.

Well, when I was a kid, I learned Math through this really pedantic book that said things like "please add three and five". I wasn't really thinking about that when I came up with this name but I guess it works as an explanation.

Satisfied?

Spark Of Spirit

Sure. I was just curious. That's all.  ;)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Silverstar

Quote from: Avaitor on January 13, 2013, 06:14:49 PM
Hmm, Maryland. Do I know anyone from there?

Goldstar and I are Marylanders.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Kiddington

Karamazova

Hello.

This is me.

Introducing myself.

Hi.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS.

The Shadow Gentleman

Lord Dalek

Goldstar

The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!