Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Oh, it's Cloud! I used to be Desensitized, just fyi.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

So where are all of the new Excel Saga Forum people I should meet?

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 26, 2013, 11:08:25 PM
They'll be here once I make the domain name lead back to here. So, whenever Il and Dave give me the go-ahead.

Hopefully.

Lord Il

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 26, 2013, 11:08:25 PM
I believe we had a few lurkers here yesterday evening when I was on.

@Foggle: You have my go-ahead. We've given lots of notice regarding our move. I'm hoping most won't be too shocked by it all.

Foggle

Quote from: Lord Il on August 27, 2013, 02:56:04 PM
@Foggle: You have my go-ahead. We've given lots of notice regarding our move. I'm hoping most won't be too shocked by it all.[/color]
Thanks! I just want to be sure that Lord Dave is also ready before we do this, since he is the forum technician, after all. ;)

Lord Il

Quote from: Foggle on August 27, 2013, 03:10:46 PM
Quote from: Lord Il on August 27, 2013, 02:56:04 PM
@Foggle: You have my go-ahead. We've given lots of notice regarding our move. I'm hoping most won't be too shocked by it all.[/color]
Thanks! I just want to be sure that Lord Dave is also ready before we do this, since he is the forum technician, after all. ;)
I also consider him my senior! :e_wink:

Mas

Hello, nice to meet everyone. I'm just an Excel Saga fan from Russia (although I moved to the US about a year ago).

For many years Excel Saga forum was the only forum I posted on, so this change is actually kind of exciting. With twitters, tumblrs, and anon imageboards these days, I almost forgot what it's like to post on forums. I'm a bit shy, so I don't know if I will be an active poster here, but I will be sure to lurk a lot!

Foggle

Welcome, Mas! It's good to see you again. :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Mas

Thank you for the welcomes!

Lord Il

Hello Mas. It's great to see you here!

Quote from: Mas on August 27, 2013, 11:39:31 PMFor many years Excel Saga forum was the only forum I posted on, so this change is actually kind of exciting. With twitters, tumblrs, and anon imageboards these days, I almost forgot what it's like to post on forums.
To make ourselves feel old (because we all love that! :e_tongue: ), a lot of that stuff never even existed yet in the ES Forum early days. And I think YouTube only just started when we did. We've seen and been through many stages and changes in social media. It's weird to look back on it all.

Quote from: Mas on August 27, 2013, 11:39:31 PM
I'm a bit shy, so I don't know if I will be an active poster here, but I will be sure to lurk a lot!
Lurking is good! Just jump in and be noisy when you want. :e_hail:

talonmalon333

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

WELCOME TO OUR CLUB! WELCOME TO OUR CLUB!

Also, how many more Excel Saga Forum members do you guys expect to migrate here?