The Next Gen Thread

Started by Spark Of Spirit, August 15, 2012, 09:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Daxdiv on August 20, 2013, 03:21:30 PM
So AR,SSony dropped the price of their Vita to $199.99, do you think it's worth it at that price. Well... do you?

How about they don't use expensive as fuck proprietary memory cards that fill up fast first?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on August 21, 2013, 12:20:22 AM
Quote from: Daxdiv on August 20, 2013, 03:21:30 PM
So AR,SSony dropped the price of their Vita to $199.99, do you think it's worth it at that price. Well... do you?

How about they don't use expensive as fuck proprietary memory cards that fill up fast first?
I thought they had started packing them in? You mean, they still haven't?

Ugh.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

If they do its the smallest one on the market. My brother only has the digital download version of Playstation All-Stars on his and its already at max memory.

Lord Il

While the price has gone down, I personally think that owning a Vita demands people to be made of money (dem memory cards!) But I have a thing about dropping too much money into a handheld. Especially one with a somewhat questionable shelf life.

Nel_Annette

If not for the stupid memory card thing, I'd be interested. Could finally play AC3: Liberation and having Spelunky HD on the go would be pretty damn sweet.

gunswordfist

I am glad PS4 is doing so well. I hope Xbox One does the same.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

You want X-Box One to do well?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I forget, is the XBOX ONE still not backwards compatible, and does it still block used games? Because, if so, then I hope it fucking burns in hell. I'm not a Sony fan by any means, but I'd still rather get a PS4 than an XBOX ONE. And I say this as someone who genuinely prefers the XBOX360 over the PS3, and who doesn't care for most of Sony's exclusives.

Spark Of Spirit

It'll have a good launch. Even the 3DS had a great launch before it fell apart. The hard part is what happens after.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rynnec

The XBone's launch titles already blow the 360's launch titles out of the water

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Rynnec on November 19, 2013, 06:52:29 PMThe XBone's launch titles already blow the 360's launch titles out of the water

Which....isn't really saying much, IMO. Even this generation, I'm struggling to find more than just two games that even manage to pique my interest, let alone any single game that's convincing enough to buy a new console for.

Rynnec

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on November 19, 2013, 06:57:08 PM
Quote from: Rynnec on November 19, 2013, 06:52:29 PMThe XBone's launch titles already blow the 360's launch titles out of the water

Which....isn't really saying much, IMO. Even this generation, I'm struggling to find more than just two games that even manage to pique my interest, let alone any single game that's convincing enough to buy a new console for.

I know, I was just saying that the 360's launch really sucked. :P

Commode

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on November 19, 2013, 06:43:10 PM
I forget, is the XBOX ONE still not backwards compatible, and does it still block used games? Because, if so, then I hope it fucking burns in hell. I'm not a Sony fan by any means, but I'd still rather get a PS4 than an XBOX ONE. And I say this as someone who genuinely prefers the XBOX360 over the PS3, and who doesn't care for most of Sony's exclusives.
It doesn't block used games, and it's not backwards compatible.  Only Nintendo is still playing the BC game this gen, although Sony is coming out with something that'll allow you to "stream" previous PS titles.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

The only game I can remember from the 360's launch is Call of Duty 2.

Did anyone care about the franchise before Modern Warfare?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/