What Are You Currently Playing? 5.05: You Are (Not) A Gamer

Started by Avaitor, August 30, 2012, 09:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

GSF is a little shit, but he agreed that it's time to start a new thread, so here you go. :blush:
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I've been playing Metal Slug X.

I really dig the music in the train level.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Commode

The first Rayman game is hard as balls in some parts, holy fuck.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Comeau on August 30, 2012, 09:27:05 PM
The first Rayman game is hard as balls in some parts, holy fuck.
You're at the music level, yeah?

It doesn't get easier. :sweat:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Avaitor

Blame my time on toonzone, but I feel that if certain threads run for too long, then they become too cluttered to function. I used to close down these threads and restarted more regularly back on the previous board, but let it run for a while longer.

I thought that we could use a new one after 100 pages though, which is why I remade.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It's fine with me, it's easier to keep track of this way.

gunswordfist

That certainly caught my attention, EK's illegitimate child.

I want to get some more downloadable games for my 360. Megaman 9 and a Metal Slug game is at the top of my list. Beyond Good & Evil HD is not too far behind. What else should I get?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nel_Annette

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 30, 2012, 11:12:07 PM
It's fine with me, it's easier to keep track of this way.
Agreed.

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 31, 2012, 12:14:33 AM
I want to get some more downloadable games for my 360. Megaman 9 and a Metal Slug game is at the top of my list. Beyond Good & Evil HD is not too far behind. What else should I get?
You haven't played Resident Evil 4 yet, right? Get RE4HD.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Nel on August 31, 2012, 12:20:48 AM
Spelunky HD? That's a fun one.
Yeah, that's around the top of my list. I played the hell out of that demo and beat the free version.[quote

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 31, 2012, 12:14:33 AM
You haven't played Resident Evil 4 yet, right? Get RE4HD.
[/quote]OKOK. 
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

If you every run into any problems with RE4HD on the XBOX360 like I did, you can just delete the game and re-download it without losing your saved data (that also usually fixes the problem). I had to do it 3 times, though, since the 1st time was when I got stuck in the middle of the game, the 2nd time was when the end credits wouldn't appear, and the 3rd time was in order for me to be able to access Ada Wong's Separate Ways missions. Its really fucking stupid, but I guess that I'm just plain unlucky.

Foggle

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on August 31, 2012, 12:12:16 PM
If you every run into any problems with RE4HD on the XBOX360 like I did, you can just delete the game and re-download it without losing your saved data (that also usually fixes the problem). I had to do it 3 times, though, since the 1st time was when I got stuck in the middle of the game, the 2nd time was when the end credits wouldn't appear, and the 3rd time was in order for me to be able to access Ada Wong's Separate Ways missions. Its really fucking stupid, but I guess that I'm just plain unlucky.
I think it's just bad luck, I haven't really heard about anyone else having problems like that. I know it works great on my friend's Xbox and my PS3.

Kiddington

So... the internal battery in my original Pokemon Silver cart finally died on me.

It was a good 12 years.