"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

gunswordfist

Foggle

gunswordfist

Foggle

I'm saying it was magic that brought us together. Like, we both sacrificed goats at just the right time. You know how it goes.

(But really, we started talking a lot after she watched my Tomoyo After livestream, and now we're dating.)

gunswordfist

Foggle

talonmalon333

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

gunswordfist

Quote from: talonmalon333 on December 13, 2013, 02:10:59 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on December 13, 2013, 02:05:32 PM
Word it in a way that'll get you banned.

Tell me what you recommend I say, word for word.
You win this word talonmalon.

OK, yesterday, i had to stop in the middle of my Ballos fight and tonight I continued it. I got killed by some weaklings but I got a new strategy now.

Grave

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
During my 1st playthrough I recall saying something along the lines of not caring for the stealth usage in the game. I suppose I am a bit better with it, but at the same time I still feel the same way. I don't think it takes anything away from the game, but as far as I'm concerned it don't give me a reason as to why I should try to do stealth kills. They're not as fun as running in and being spotted. With that said, I just finished getting through as that small Gekko bot. I think if there was something in the game that I really didn't care for, it would be that, and then I still feel that the sub weapons are useless. Still having fun hacking away though.

DmC: Devil May Cry
Still haven't finished my 1st playthrough, and I don't recall where I last left off so I'll be starting from the beginning. Not much to really say about this game that I haven't said before.

The 3rd game I'll be playing will be between Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Mass Effect. Both needs to be finished (and I'm a long way from doing so in both). I have tried playing Max Payne 3 and Sleeping Dogs, and I don't care for either.

Attempting to take another break from the fighting games, although it's gonna be hard since my brother-in-law is coming to town Wednesday and will be staying till early January or something like that, and he's the one that got me back into fighting games to begin with so yeah, we'll see how long that last.

Foggle

Beat Tomb Raider. I liked it so much that I foolishly went for 100% (don't do this). Finding the collectibles is mostly fun, but some of those optional challenges are incredibly tedious. My previous thoughts on the game still ring true; it's very good, and even if you don't think you'd like it, I still recommend giving it a try. You might be surprised like I was. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

As of 1:36 PM, I finally beat Ballos on Cave Story and then I got the real ending. Like Rocky would say, "You ain't so bad. You ain't so bad." :light: