Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micki!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

I understood what he was going for with the joke...but that wasn't the time or place for it.

Daxdiv

Gentlemen, I present to you the St. Elsewhere's A-WORD I CANNOT SAY ON THIS BOARD ANYMORE-VERSE (spoilered due to sheer size of the universe)

Spoiler
[close]

Dr. Insomniac

But what if Tommy Westphall is just into crossovering characters from other shows into his imaginati--*gets whacked for destroying the theory*

Daxdiv

I just think it's kind of amazing that someone actually came up with that chart and kind of put out a theory that implies that a good chunk of these shows are just from Tommy Westphall's mind due to how St. Elsewhere had crossovers from these shows and as a result those shows crossed over with all these others. It's kind of like that Kevin Bacon game. Those implications were kind of deep for me. Just imagine how further you can go with this chart.

The Shadow Gentleman

The Shadow Gentleman

Nel_Annette

Where most people would see Paul Simon's awful hair, I see Art Garfunkel's badass 'stache.

Micki!

Quote from: ShadowGentleman on June 29, 2013, 08:55:54 PM
This should be a thing.

Wow, I just tried myself, and it works..!
I submitted the guy like 2 edits of my own, let's see if they make it there ;D
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Foggle