Dr. Insomniac

Daxdiv

Wow, I really don't know where anything is on this globe anymore.  :P

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Nel_Annette

I've only been up for half an hour, and now I'm arguing with someone on YouTube on why Bleach sucks. WHY AM I ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT BLEACH?  :srs:

But when someone tells someone else to ignore my advice not to watch it with points of the "deep story", "masterful writing during the Arrancar arc", and "Orihime' important role", I... I have to step in. Sir, you're a fucking moron.

Rynnec

I'm surprised you're even able to carry a conversation on youtube at all, considering how they fucked up the comments system.

Nel_Annette

Indeed. XD I just got home from work, read his rebuttal, and I'm not even going to respond. Fuck it. He keeps telling me that Bleach arcs are only really long because of the filler, even though I'm specifying the manga, and apparently the Soul Society Arc is "cited as one of the best story arcs ever written by most anime fans."

So I guess I'm just wrong.  .3.

LumRanmaYasha

Anyone who defends Bleach's pacing and writing past the Soul Society arc is a sad, confused individual and should be administered a daily treatment of Hunter X Hunter and Magi to cure his delusional state of mind.

Nel_Annette

I especially enjoy it when "most people think this" is used like a valid argument. Because one person just knows what everyone thinks, and it's usually what they think.

The Shadow Gentleman

Commode

Why does YouTube suck so much now?  Keep getting "An error has occurred, please try again later" every time I try to watch something.  End up having to refresh three or four times before the video will even play it seems.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington

I just use the iPhone app anymore; works so much better than the web version.

The Shadow Gentleman