Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

Ah, I see. I haven't played any of their games so I was out of the loop.

In regards to that stupid Twitter clip, I love how Harley rudely just shuts the thread about it down. No explanation for why it's needed in the first place, no bothering to say "It's going to be like this whether you like it or not, because I work hard!" this time. She just shuts the thread down. There is absolutely no point in the Feedback and Suggestions forum. It's clearly only meant to suck up.

Nel_Annette

Yeah, I was actually going to offer my feedback, and then I saw it locked. Doesn't matter how much anyone dislikes it, I'm pretty sure it's there to stay, along with all the other obnoxious shit. I... don't really get if she's trying to make the site as hip and trendy as possible or whatever, but it's not working. I'm there for the forum, not all these widgets and wiki entries and blog posts or whatever else is in the sidebar.

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

This is possibly the worst meme of all time.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

I like that song, but the meme around it is crap. Only Weird Al does it right.

To get back to Shawn for a moment, the reason why he hasn't been on the Video Game board as much is because he's been too busy going back and forth with Wonderfly. Macattack has also gotten into it with him. It says a lot about the latter two that Shawn is the least irritating in that thread.  :unimpressed:

Nel_Annette

Oh, you mean the Presidential Election thread? I'd hate to see them in a place with more lax rules on politics and religion talk. XD

Peanutbutter

Yeah, that one. Much as I still still think he's a hypocritical creep, seeing him poke holes in everything Wonderfly says has been entertaining. That guy is such a wingnut. He's actually stated he supports Newt Gingrich (who is SO terrible even GLEN BECK can't stand him  :huh:) and Sarah Palin.

Dr. Insomniac

Commode

Haha, I got banned from GAF.  It's only temporary, I'll be back on the 28th, but it's still funny.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Dr. Insomniac

Commode

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487567

Well, I mean I thought it made sense.  It just didn't belong in that topic is all, although several times in the past similar posts have occurred and nothing happened.  Not to mention that this post was the one I get banned for and not the dozens of troll ish ones I've made.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Yeah, that doesn't seem like a ban-worthy post at all. A little off-topic, maybe, but nothing more than a poke.

They might just be out to get you or something.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

My mom's just about done with American Idol.

It's funny, she's been watching the show since the very first season, but she says that she isn't sure if she wants to watch it anymore based on the new judges. Since all of the most current ones are leaving, they're replacing Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and J. Lo with Mariah Carey, Nick Jonas... and Nicki Minaj.

Can you blame her though? I mean, Mariah Carey can sing. She's not fit to my tastes at all, but she has a voice. Nick Jonas... knows how to sing. And he's proven to hold his own outside of his brother's music in his solo band and on Broadway, so I guess he isn't too bad of a replacement choice. But Minaj? She's a rapper, not a singer. And the few times she has tried to sing, she proves that she can't. At all.

I dunno, I still find it surprising that this show is still on and still somehow the highest rated show on TV. I can see that streak ending this year though.

New blog!