Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers

Started by Avaitor, September 18, 2012, 08:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Disney XD will be airing a marathon of all 65 episodes of the original series starting May 19.

Commode

Among all the various cameos in this that everyone is talking about, one of the less noticeable ones is Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk appearing on a box of a Tyson's Looney Tunes frozen TV dinner in Chip's freezer(alongside "Ice Age" ice cream and a "Frozone" dinner). Which, checking the internet really quick, was available for sale no later than 1993.

Jeez clean out your freezer Chip, that shit is radioactive by now.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

So does this mean she had maggots crawl out of her vagina? Gross.

Daikun

So, how's the new movie? I've been seeing more surprisingly positive reviews than I was expecting.

Dr. Insomniac

Watched a bit of it, and I don't know what to say. It's not boring, at least. But the amount of cameos goes from mere pandering to insanity. Blacksad, Randy Marsh, Mr. Natural, four Seth Rogens, Butt-Head, one of the Fraggles. If you like John Mulaney, you might like it. Definitely not anything like Roger Rabbit, and it's probably not for fans of the old TV show either, but it's more like watching a group of friends realize they have enough celebrity power to trick Disney into letting them make a feature-length shitpost. And I almost admire that.

Peanutbutter

Yeah, it having Lonely Island or whomever attached to it made me think the film is an real life troll job. Its why I can't even hate on it, and will probably see it for myself soon.

Daxdiv

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be & kinda glad they didn't go with that one 4chan leak where Pluto was supposed to be the villain (though it would have made a bit more sense for him to be the bad guy.)

Avaitor

Oh yeah, and I saw this over the weekend.

This is my review.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/