JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, October 14, 2012, 02:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

The Shadow Gentleman

Oh Shit! Now the first and second EDs have been leaked too!

Spark Of Spirit

Savage Garden!?  ??? Uh, okay. That's a very random choice.

So far this is reminding me of Stardust Crusaders, only the pace is a lot breezier. Certainly looking forward to where this goes.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

This is officially the first season of JoJo where the OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ED and then some.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 08, 2016, 01:05:39 PM
This is officially the first season of JoJo where the OP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ED and then some.

Really? Personally, I always liked OP4 better than its corresponding ED (not to say that I didn't like the ED from that season).

Foggle

I love Roundabout, but I kind of prefer the Battle Tendency OP to be honest...

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on April 08, 2016, 01:16:56 PMI love Roundabout, but I kind of prefer the Battle Tendency OP to be honest...

BLASPHEMY! Jon Anderson and Steve Howe shall haunt you in your sleep for that....

Foggle

Foggle

Just heard the ED. I honestly love it... :??:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on April 08, 2016, 04:19:19 PM
Just heard the ED. I honestly love it... :??:

Same. Don't get all of the bitching.

I do like the OP better, though.

Dr. Insomniac

They're all mad it's not All Star.

VLordGTZ

The new opening is great, but I'm a little disappointing that it wasn't CG like the other ones.  The ending theme was not what I was expecting, but I still thought that it was very good.  I still want them to use a Queen song for the second half of the anime, though.

Spark Of Spirit

Not a fan of Savage Garden, but it could have been much worse. Still, of all the songs to choose it's an insanely random one.

But it is weird the OP isn't CG. Wonder why they went that way?