Why I Like My Life Me

Started by RacattackForce, November 12, 2012, 12:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacattackForce

When I first watched the show, the horrid writing killed me and I landed in Hell. I spent three hours fighting my way back to the land of the living, all the while, the visuals and sounds of My Life Me surrounded my very being. The show entered me. Corrupted my very soul. When I got back to the surface, I had accepted the series as a part of me. Embraced it, even. That was over a year ago, and I haven't been the same since. And now, I'm on a quest to redeem myself. To vanquish the essence of My Life Me from my body...once and for all...but I am not alone. I have gained assistance in this quest... :srs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kl47pE89k

RacattackForce

Heh. Well, to be serious for a second, I think that My Life Me is just a standard slice-of-life. Kids trying to get through school, yadda-yadda-yadda. Not good. Not bad. Just average. The writing is admittedly cheesy and does make me cringe sometimes, but that's what I like about it. It has a sort of, let's say, stupid charm to it that I find endearing. Plus, the creator's a nice lady who is a bit funny in her own right. Do I find it enjoyable legitimately or ironically? I'll leave that up to you. But yes, I enjoy My Life Me, stupid dialogue and all.

P.S. - So, who wants to head to the Manga Slam with me? Free snacks...

Foggle

Heh, nice. Thanks for explaining yourself and being a good sport about it man. :thumbup:

And you better start posting here more!