Spark Of Spirit

Macross
Ronin Warriors
Sailor Moon
Level E
Dragon Ball Z
New Dominion Tank Police

How's that?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I believe that somebody already nominated Macross. But the other entries are fine, so in that case we only need 1 more anime and we're good. :)

Spark Of Spirit

Oh, then I'll put in Robotech.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Alright, I just nominated Eden of the East. I'll start up round 1 of the competition tomorrow.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Technically you came too late as all of the remaining nomination spots have been filled in, however I'll go ahead and replace 2 of my own entries with the ones you nominated (2 of the lesser ones that I know wouldn't win, anyways). That said, specify a Lupin series that you want nominated. There's Green Jacket, Red Jacket, Pink Jacket, or The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. Pick one so that there is no ambiguity among which Lupin series we are talking about.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on December 27, 2012, 08:05:53 PM
Technically you came too late as all of the remaining nominations spots have been filled in, however I'll go ahead and replace 2 of my own entries with the ones you nominated (2 of the lesser ones that I know wouldn't win, anyways). That said, specify a Lupin series that you want nominated. There's Green Jacket, Red Jacket, Pink Jacket, or The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. Pick one so that there is no ambiguity among which Lupin series we are talking about.
Thanks man. The 2nd series (Red Jackey, I believe)
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

OK, I just noted that down, so I'm locking this thread so that everyone will post in the voting thread.