Foggle

Rynnec

Cowboy Bebop
Digimon Tamers
Darker Than Black
The Twelve Kingdoms

Pharass

Cowboy Bebop
Twelve Kingdoms: Probably the best fantasy anime I've seen, it benefits massively from having an extremely detailed and living setting to well-developed characters. My only gripe with it is a subplot that's never properly reserved but that aside, Twelve Kingdoms is pretty awesome.
Darker than Black
Digimon Tamers: Haven't seen it (or any Digimon series, for that matter), but I've heard good things about it.
In every age
In every place
The deeds of men
Remain the same.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

I'm gonna have to pass,. The only one I'm especially familiar with is Bebop, and the thread has enough votes as it is.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

Tamers was surprisingly good for a toyetic kids show. I was really surprised when I learned Ensatsu-ken hated it, because I thought was really well done after the disappointment of 02.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 01, 2013, 02:48:25 PM
Tamers was surprisingly good for a toyetic kids show. I was really surprised when I learned Ensatsu-ken hated it, because I thought was really well done after the disappointment of 02.

I don't believe I said that I hated it (or if I did I was just retaliating because I didn't think 02 was as bad as you say, and I still don't, for what its worth), but I do genuinely remember finding it boring as a kid. I didn't re-watch it until I heard JO gush about it so much, at which point I was more grown up and had a lot more appreciation for it. I've had that same kind of reaction to a lot of series, as it is. That includes Cowboy Bebop, in fact, as well as Rurouni Kenshin.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm still not fond of the directions they went in with 02, but I do think it was at least competent despite everybody on staff seemingly wanting to make a different show. And at the very least it didn't almost kill the franchise like Frontier nearly did.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 01, 2013, 03:45:45 PM
I'm still not fond of the directions they went in with 02, but I do think it was at least competent despite everybody on staff seemingly wanting to make a different show. And at the very least it didn't almost kill the franchise like Frontier nearly did.
Shut your whore mouth.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on January 01, 2013, 03:49:12 PM
Shut your whore mouth.
It's true, though.

gunswordfist

:cry:
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 01, 2013, 03:53:20 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on January 01, 2013, 03:49:12 PM
Shut your whore mouth.
It's true, though.
And next roun please, ek.

Lord Dalek

Dike Spies
The Other One Konaka Wrote
Oh Noes its teh Racism!
Rigetx12.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'll wait for a little bit more to give Dr. Insomniac a chance to vote, but I'll be moving onto the next round soon.

Dr. Insomniac

Real Fooooooooolllllk Bluuuuuuuues
Black People
Lain For Kids
4 x 3