Greatest Anime Series (Voting)

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, December 27, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

2nd best anime of all time.

Yami

Count

Moster AKA there's absolutely nothing wrong with a perfect adaptation. Much more Western comics need this treatment.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on January 02, 2013, 10:55:20 PM
Moster AKA there's absolutely nothing wrong with a perfect adaptation. Much more Western comics need this treatment.

You say that, yet you ranked it the lowest. :-\

Spark Of Spirit

You guys are really confusing me here.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 02, 2013, 10:57:21 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on January 02, 2013, 10:55:20 PM

You say that, yet you ranked it the lowest. :-\
You only say what you said about perfect adaptations because a great anime staff corrected some lazy writer's mistakes in a certain anime series.
:sly:

Lord Dalek

YA MU YA MU YA MU YAMI!
The Man in the Iron Mask
Fumoffu Brotherhood
Not-Bakemonogatari

Foggle

Yugi no Matsuei
Ghost
Breaking Dawn - Part 4
Whole Iron Panic

gunswordfist

Annnnd now Spark is confused for life.

Spark Of Spirit

I don't agree with strategic voting.  :thinkin:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 02, 2013, 11:18:58 PM
Well, the Monster manga was much better than the anime, I'm not much of an FMA fan anymore, and Gankutsuou - while good - I haven't seen enough of. YNM is the clear standout amongst these four.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on January 02, 2013, 11:31:23 PM
Well, the Monster manga was much better than the anime, I'm not much of a big FMA fan anymore, and Gankutsuou - while good - I haven't seen enough of. YNM is the clear standout amongst these four.
Sure, but you also didn't put it last.  ;)

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 02, 2013, 11:33:10 PM
Well, the Monster manga was much better than the anime, I'm not much of a big FMA fan anymore, and Gankutsuou - while good - I haven't seen enough of. YNM is the clear standout amongst these four.
Why would I? Dan Green and Liam O'Brien delivered sensational performances and the writing was spot-on throughout. Ask Dalek and Insomniac for further clarification.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, fantastic animation, a Gothic plot, and many allusions to great Japanese romances. It's a classic. How dare you put it last?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on January 02, 2013, 11:34:25 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 02, 2013, 11:33:10 PM
Why would I? Dan Green and Liam O'Brien delivered sensational performances and the writing was spot-on throughout. Ask Dalek and Insomniac for further clarification.
I'm not debating about Monster not being the first choice. I'm debating it being the last.

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Also I haven't seen enough of Yugioh 2 to rank it high, but I have seen plenty of the other shows.

Though I probably would rank it over FMA if I saw more of it. The villains are pretty terrible as a whole in that one.