Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

There's  some AMAZING weather outside tonight. I can't wait for Spring.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

It's raining out.  It rains quite a bit actually.  But it's still pretty nice out.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Pretty warm in here in New York as well. Been reaching 60 degrees here and with me working outside that's perfect shorts wearing weather. I just love wearing shorts.

Kiddington

35 degrees, wind, and snow.  :srs:

I hate the weather here so much.

Dr. Insomniac

Was sunny and almost 70 here. :light:

Commode

Didn't even see a single drop of snow this year.  Which I welcomed with open arms after all the fucking snow I encountered in Chicago.

Daxdiv

Winter was surprisingly warm where I was as well. I think there were only a few snow falls here this season, compared to last year where it felt like there was a snow storm every week.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

It's been raining all weekend, except for today where we got strong winds.

Here's hoping the weather gets a little too strong so classes can be cancelled.

Avaitor

It was pretty bipolar here, where one day is perfect beach weather, then it just can't stop storming the next, and the next few would be pretty damn cold for Florida, until just about the past week or so. Lately it's been fairly hot, little storming at all.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Man, my job treats me pretty well. When my job told me I was picked as Best Service Clerk of the year , they made me attend some luncheon on the store grounds where they served me chicken and they even asked if I wanted something else, like french fries and onion rings, which I gladly accepted. They also gave me a small bonus check worth around $50, which I will probably use towards Kid Icarus Uprising coming out this week. There were also other people from my store that got picked in other positions and they ate with me and the manager of the store.

Spark Of Spirit

Congrats! It's always nice to be appreciated.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

So I got a VCR/DVD from my ship today; they were just going to throw it out because they thought it didn't work anymore, so I took it home, took it apart, finagled with it for a bit, and seeing as my copy of The Great Muppet Caper now plays on it, I guess I got it to work again.  I don't know if the VCR side works though, and I doubt it ever got used, so I'm gonna go down to Goodwill here in the next few days and see if I can't get myself some VHS's and try it out.  I'll be pretty ecstatic if it does work though.

Angus

Had both cars run their batteries out in the past 7 days. :bleh:
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Daxdiv

I went to a doctor today to get some pain I've been having for the last few days checked out. On Monday, I have to go back to get my kidneys examined, it's probably nothing serious since my doctor told me I was healthy and couldn't find anything wrong with my urine sample.

Dr. Insomniac

Swamped in papers. Oh God, help me.