Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Mr. Horse does not let hurricanes get in the way of his quest to sexually dominate humanity.

Avaitor

The worst part of Sandy?

Tonight's HIMYM has been post-poned to next week.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Probably because half the east coast can't/won't watch it.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Indeed. All of CBS's other shows are airing repeats too, and so is The CW.

But who cares about any of those?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

Speaking of CBS, Letterman apparently did a taping tonight in spite of the hurricane, but with no studio audience.

Huh.

Quote from: Comeau on October 29, 2012, 02:51:59 PM
Insommy, Kidd, why does this make me think of you?

:awesome:

Avaitor

Jimmy Fallon did the same thing.

New blog!

Commode

Yeah, Letterman's show was weird last night.  He even did the top ten list with construction paper and Sharpies..

Kiddington

Yeah, I caught that. Apparently the guy who does the shows graphics "couldn't make it".

Wonder what tonight has in store.

talonmalon333

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

So, after during an insanely stressful and hectic schedule at my college over the past 2 months, I caught a small break for the first half of this week as my Monday and Tuesday classes were cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy and unexpected effects that it could have on campus power (though my power never went off, but I did lose my Internet connection for an entire day until late last night). I didn't really get much time to relax as I was using that extra time to study intensely for my Wednesday Pharmacokinetics exam which I was certainly not looking forward to after how brutally hard the first one was. But then I got another somewhat lucky break as the exam got pushed back to next week due to technical reasons. I'm sure that this will come back to bite me in the ass next week when I have other exams to prepare for but still have to keep this PK material fresh in my mind, but for the time being I can at least stop to catch my breath from a mental standpoint, as I've just been either studying or wrote-up papers or therapeutic cases non-stop, back to back, for pretty much most of the semester. This is my last year of classes at pharmacy school (assuming that I survive the rest of my classes and actually pass everything else that's coming), so they seem to be going all-out in trying to make it as ridiculously difficult as possible for all students.So, after during an insanely stressful and hectic schedule at my college over the past 2 months, I caught a small break for the first half of this week as my Monday and Tuesday classes were cancelled due to Hurricane Sandy and unexpected effects that it could have on campus power (though my power never went off, but I did lose my Internet connection for an entire day until late last night). I didn't really get much time to relax as I was using that extra time to study intensely for my Wednesday Pharmacokinetics exam which I was certainly not looking forward to after how brutally hard the first one was. But then I got another somewhat lucky break as the exam got pushed back to next week due to technical reasons. I'm sure that this will come back to bite me in the ass next week when I have other exams to prepare for but still have to keep this PK material fresh in my mind, but for the time being I can at least stop to catch my breath from a mental standpoint, as I've just been either studying or wrote-up papers or therapeutic cases non-stop, back to back, for pretty much most of the semester. This is my last year of classes at pharmacy school (assuming that I survive the rest of my classes and actually pass everything else that's coming), so they seem to be going all-out in trying to make it as ridiculously difficult as possible for all students. Next year is just rotations, and hands-on work experience is FAR easier than taking these courses.

Spark Of Spirit

Wow, that sounds crazy. Also, have a Happy Halloween, everyone!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

CANDY DAY!

Well, from the looks of things, Trick-or-Treating is probably going to be delayed to Saturday. My town kind of looks like crap after Sandy had her way with it, even though we mostly got the wind.

Commode

From the local news station's Facebook:
QuoteVirginia Beach Police are reminding those wearing masks for Halloween tonight to take them off when visiting convenience stores or ATMs.

lol.  Should they add movie theaters to that list?

Peanutbutter

Happy Halloween to everyone.

On a personal note, three preppie jackasses took my mom's Obama sign. My brothers saw them and tried to tail them, but they got away. Whatever, just makes me more happier I voted for Obama this morning with her.  :sly:

Dr. Insomniac

I am legitimately interested in taking Neuroscience for the spring semester. Maybe because physics annoys me too much to take for an entire school year, but also because of brains.