Steven Universe

Started by Daikun, May 22, 2013, 02:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painted Outlaw

I knew it, Cookie Cat was a Diamond this whole time!

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Painted Outlaw on May 09, 2018, 11:17:25 AM
I knew it, Cookie Cat was a Diamond this whole time!

"He left his family behind!"

Takes on a whole new meaning, doesn't it???

Peanutbutter

Sounds like the show is likely coming back in August. Some SU fans are very disappointed, needless to say. I personally don't have as much of a problem with them waiting three months especially after a massive episode. Usually when there's a long gap it's because they plan to do another Steven Bomb or special event.

I'll wait until after Memorial Day to give my review of the two parter from this month.

Avaitor

I definitely want to see where the next few episodes go after the bomb revealed at the end of the two parter. The teaser at the end of it showed that stuff's going down, so I'm excited. The wait will kinda suck, but it might be for the best, especially since IIRC, the show hasn't been renewed yet.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

If I remember right, it DOES have another season but it's past that point where it's up in the air. I think there's a good chance it'll get renewed again if it's open-ended.

I'm just thrilled the twist wasn't spoiled, and it actually trumps the spoilers that were leaked.

Peanutbutter

So big news came out this week. New episodes are back on July 2nd!

It's also, a New Steven Bomb!  :swoon: I can't wait for this one because we're finally going to have a full arc with Ruby and Sapphire. Much as I love Garnet, the bad thing about the status of her character is that we don't get to enjoy as much from her two components. Every episode with Ruby and Sapphire have been among the show's best in my view, and I've been waiting for this ever since we first formally met them way back in the first season finale.

Here's a video by a fan on YouTube about the episode titles and speculation on what the episodes will be:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW6Sr-snxfg

Peanutbutter

Steven Universe went there today. Oh yes, it did.  :shakeshakeshake:

Daikun

Peanutbutter

SWEET!!!!  :shakeshakeshake:

Also, there was a short teaser for
Spoiler
WHITE DIAMOND
[close]

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Dang, that was quite the hiatus this time. But glad we get new episdoes before New Year!

Daikun

Update on the arc: The fifth episode will be one hour long and there will be five original songs, one for each episode.

Peanutbutter

Whoa, that's different. Always down for new songs.