Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Ron Swanson just spark noted a bunch of books on Jimmy Kimmel.

It's moments like this that make life worth living.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Know the feels.

Sucks, man. Sorry to hear that. The singles club is a long journey that I still haven't managed to venture out of myself, and... you know, some days it's tough. But hey, as they say, plenty of fish in the sea.

Avaitor

I'm going to my first convention on Saturday.

It's a local one, beachside. Since we're a small town, we're not getting many guests at all. Just a couple of comic artists, a couple of professional cosplayers, and someone who played a random zombie on the Walking Dead. But I've never done one of these before, and I'm always looking to complete my Avengers and Funko collections, so I'll definitely be going.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

The Shadow Gentleman

Got back from my hiking trip to New Mexico yesterday, and today I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed.

What I miss?

talonmalon333

I see I missed talk about relationships and stuff like that. I feel like showing some human emotion so I'll join.

I'm starting to think I have a tendency to fall for the girls that are slightly off-limits. Take now, for example. She's about the same age as me, she's awesome, and she and I click. Problem is, she's my boss. I know that doesn't really make her "off-limits", but it does put a wedge in there that makes it a bit of a dangerous game. The concept of co-workers being romantically involved doesn't totally sit well with me, particularly with a boss and her employee. And then there's the alternative. If I said something and it didn't go over well, that could potentially make things awkward for us when they are pretty great now.

But whatever, we'll see. Concert season will be done in little over a month. If it turns out that she's not coming back next summer, I might consider saying something to her on our last day working together next month.

Silverstar

A while back I mentioned that Goldstar and I were starting up a second blog for original fiction, and Foggle asked me to put up a link as soon as we posted something. Well, as promised, the first official Twinsanity Toons entry is up.

http://twinsanitytoons.blogspot.com/2013/08/toontown-visitors-guide.html

It was actually posted on Aug. 2nd, but I've been tweaking it here and there 'cause frankly, I wasn't sure how good it was. It's basically an introduction to what will be the main setting of these stories, Toontown. (I hate Disney for putting a lock on that name, BTW; I tried to come up with an original name for the place but nothing else sounded good to me :wth: ) I tried to combine aspects of the Toontown from Who Framed Roger Rabbit? with Akira Toriyama's version of Earth from Dragon Ball, and make it funny on top of that. Whether I succeeded remains to be seen, but those who are interested can give it a looky-look and tell me what you think. Even as we speak, further entries are being worked on; in time we'll be establishing the characters and then finally we'll be posting stories.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Man I wanna quit my job and be a lazy good for nothing couch potato again.

But if I stop now I'll just look like a quitter and a leech.

Such is the conflict of the eternal consumer.

Dr. Insomniac

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Monthly tugboat for what?

Dr. Insomniac

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I don't buy that many of them, they all just happen to come out way too close to each other.

I'll tell you what though, it felt good to check my bank statement just to notice my remaining balance was above the double digits for once.

Lord Il

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on August 16, 2013, 01:42:27 AM
Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on August 16, 2013, 01:39:33 AM
Monthly tugboat for what?
Fiiiiiigmaaaaas.
Damn Figmas. Hate them. Can't stand them.

... I have close to a dozen of them now.
<_<

talonmalon333

Well now school is rolling back around. Anyone starting yet?

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on August 26, 2013, 06:03:24 PM
Well now school is rolling back around. Anyone starting yet?
Classes started today for me.

Avaitor

Last week was actually my first, but I may or may not have had strep (testing for it suckssss), so I wasn't able to make it to most of my classes.

New blog!