Resident Evil: A thread for the undead!

Started by Eddy, April 10, 2012, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Yep, trying to explain something to talon is this annoying.

I still want my RE3 remake with a regular (not RE4/5) TPS camera. They can make the characters slower than the average TPS just so idiots won't say it's just a run n gun.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Oh yeah, the spelling thing. Very unprofessional and embarrassing.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: gunswordfist on April 11, 2012, 08:52:15 PM
Yep, trying to explain something to talon is this annoying.

Insults usually have to fit into context, retard.

Also Foggle, I think there's a chance we'll get REmake2 for the Wii U. I'm not counting on it though.

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 13, 2012, 02:30:57 PM
Also Foggle, I think there's a chance we'll get REmake2 for the Wii U. I'm not counting on it though.
I definitely think a REmake2 and R3make for Wii-U/other consoles?/PC? is on Capcom's to do list. I'd say it really depends on how well 6 sells, though.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Resident Evil 6 can easily be either the best game of the year or the most disappointing game of the year based on how much hype and expectations it has surrounding it. It especially has added pressure on it due to having to make up for RE5's shortcomings which itself was considered by most people to be a huge disappointment after the amazing RE4. Hopefully RE6 delivers on all or at least most of what it promises to accomplish, and I also hope that all 3 campaign modes feel excellent as individual games on their own merits, while also contributing towards making RE6 a great game as a whole. As it stands, it currently just surpassed BioShock: Infinite as my most anticipated game of the year, which in itself was no easy feat. I'll decide which game to get for my birthday based on general impressions, though, of course (either way, the one I don't get for my birthday I'll certainly get for Christmas ;) ).

Foggle

There are actually people out there who love RE 5 and think RE 4 is "dated" now. Depressing shit.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2012, 03:52:20 PM
There are actually people out there who love RE 5 and think RE 4 is "dated" now. Depressing shit.

How would RE4 possible be dated and not RE5? :P

Foggle

Quote from: talonmalon333 on April 13, 2012, 05:26:41 PM

Ask the guys on GameFAQs.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2012, 05:33:07 PM

What do they usually say?

Spark Of Spirit

The same group that thinks Super Mario Sunshine is better than Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2?

Why would I ask them anything?  ;)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 13, 2012, 05:55:07 PM

The same group that thinks Super Mario Sunshine is better than Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2?

Why would I ask them anything?  ;)

That's probably even more amusing. XD

Eddy

I actually liked RE5 but I think playing it on co-op is the only thing that really saved it for me.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I hope that the AI-controlled partner in RE6 isn't as godawfully half-assed as that of RE5. If they are going to get control of their own inventory, they better as fuck be competent at conserving ammo and healing items, and they should either be able to hold their own in combat and avoid confronting the tougher enemies of the game so that you can effectively deal with them without having to worry about saving their asses, or they should at least be invincible if they are going to have brain-dead AI that only serves to get in your way.

Foggle

From what I've heard, your AI partner(s) in RE 6 will not be able to die, run out of ammo, or kill enemies. Just like in Revelations.