Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Thank you! *handshake emoticon*
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Kiddington

gunswordfist

Kiddington

For the first time in weeks, nay, months, I can finally feel myself clawing my way out of the dark, almost hopeless rut that I've been stuck in for what feels like an eternity (but really only surfaced just in the past year).

See the relationship thread as to why.  :swoon:

Spark Of Spirit

It always works out somehow, man.  ;)

I'm glad to hear you're doing better!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Got 5000 words to write, told by this girl I liked that I'm fucking creepy, and unable to go a second without a throbbing headache. Why can't things go right for once?

Spark Of Spirit

Ouch, sorry to hear that, man. I hope things turn around for you soon

gunswordfist

Yesterday, my baby brother gave me the great news that our brother's child will be a girl. He started a happy dance right after delivering the news.

Spark Of Spirit

gunswordfist

Commode

So I went to Rome today and saw the Colloseum and St. Peter's Square/Vatican City, among many other things.  How was your day?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington