Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Nice. What year are you guys? STATUS REPORT.

Daxdiv

My sister started her new teaching job in North Carolina today. She actually got accepted into Teach Across America, after she graduated college last summer, she was home for 2 weeks, then went to Mississippi for training for 6 weeks, then she came back for another 2 weeks before my folks helped her find a place to live down in NC. She hasn't posted a status on Facebook about today, but I will see about it later.

Foggle

Year 3 here. Hopefully I'll be getting my Associate's in the Spring.

The Shadow Gentleman

I start last week too. Been pretty slow, honestly.

First year towards an Associates.

Foggle

I am deathly ill today. Sickest I've ever felt. One of the worst days of my life. Don't even know how I managed to get on my computer. But there's homework that needs doing, so I'm trying to force myself.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm sorry to hear that. Being sick is the worst.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

TheEclecticDude

Avaitor

Oooh, not good. I hope you feel better soon, man.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Il

I've always heard it said that summertime flu bugs are the worst type to have.
My method is to drown a sickness with my favorite juice; Get lots of it, chill it, and guzzle.
Take care, man.

Foggle

Thanks, everyone! I am feeling much better now, though still not great. At least I can actually do stuff today!

LumRanmaYasha

Fucked up today and went to the wrong class by mistake, and didn't find out until the middle of it. Luckily my professor wasn't too hard on me for the mistake and still let me join the rest of class, but I feel miserable about it all the same...

Foggle

Quote from: Cartoon X on September 06, 2013, 03:03:51 PM
Fucked up today and went to the wrong class by mistake, and didn't find out until the middle of it. Luckily my professor wasn't too hard on me for the mistake and still let me join the rest of class, but I feel miserable about it all the same...
Oh god, I remember doing that once in high school. :shit:

Daikun

Quote from: Cartoon X on September 06, 2013, 03:03:51 PMFucked up today and went to the wrong class by mistake, and didn't find out until the middle of it. Luckily my professor wasn't too hard on me for the mistake and still let me join the rest of class, but I feel miserable about it all the same...

The same thing happened to me in community college. There was a sign on the door stating that the class had moved to a different room for the day. Apparently, it was for the Wednesday class that week (I had the Tuesday class), and I didn't notice that detail until I came back. I wound up missing half the class.

Anyway, my electric bill came in yesterday and... WE GOT FREE CREDITS! Since my family was so conservative with our electric usage in August, my house has free electricity until mid-October.

No-Personality

What the fuck rain? Why you won't get a life? Get lost and take the humidity with you!
Well, I got so burned out on the road
Too many fags, too much blow
And then Mick and I split up and I said,
"Kid, it's time to take a little bit of a hiatus."
So I got myself a gig at the coffee shop
and I love it.
Why don't you take that corner booth,
I'll take your order in a minute...

Commode

After more than nine long months, I'm finally back in America.  So happy.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.