Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 27, 2012, 12:18:22 AM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 27, 2012, 12:14:19 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 27, 2012, 12:10:04 AM
Where do you guys find these shows? Even the Japanese try to pretend such material doesn't exist.

Quote from: Foggle on April 26, 2012, 11:43:57 PM
Quotepeople stalk out of love.
This is sadly quite true.
Obsession is not love, my friend. It's another form of greed.
No, it's love. Stephenie Meyer told us so.
I'll have to consult mai waifu on this.

Mai Waifu is a slut that has no legs and encourages me to run. How do you think this makes her feel?

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 27, 2012, 01:23:48 AM
Mai Waifu is a slut that has no legs and encourages me to run. How do you think this makes her feel?

Why do you call your waifu a slut?

Quote from: Foggle on April 27, 2012, 12:49:29 AM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 27, 2012, 12:43:13 AM
But yeah, Otaku hate when they're girls have boyfriends in anime. It breaks the illusion that it's their girlfriends and then they have to deal with inferior real life women.
CHECK IT YO

Dude

You should've used the more up to date Valentine's Day edition collage. It has MadThad before he was hauled off to jail and that lunatic Komeiji. Who is he you may wonder? Read this thread and prepare to bust your guts laughing.

Foggle

Shit, I didn't even know there was a Valentine's one! And yeah, I know all about Komeiji. Most worthless person in existence.

Does it also have that scumbag SHiN who cheated on his waifu?

Daxdiv

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on April 27, 2012, 03:38:35 AM

Cause, apparently being open about having sex in your relationship makes you a slut nowadays. :P Sorry my waifu can't be pure like a certain burn victim.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Foggle on April 27, 2012, 10:37:29 AM
Does it also have that scumbag SHiN who cheated on his waifu?

I totally forget who he's supposedly with now. Last I remember, he was juggling Homura and Kagamin. Both of them are on that chart but I doubt that's him.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 27, 2012, 12:42:59 PM

Cause, apparently being open about having sex in your relationship makes you a slut nowadays. :P Sorry my waifu can't be pure like a certain burn victim.
You're waifu can't be un-pure. She might as well just be your wife.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 27, 2012, 06:17:12 PM

Wrong.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on April 27, 2012, 06:27:36 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 27, 2012, 06:17:12 PM

Wrong.
Eww. 3D.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Good thing he only goes after casual friendly popular characters. My waifu is safe from his filthy hands.

By the way, my friend's a big fan of Boku Toma. I linked him to this review and also told him to check out the reviews for the first 3 episodes. I'm not sure if he's mad or not, but he did go straight to sleep after reading this one.

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Sounds exactly like a third-rate visual novel.

No, seriously.

Spark Of Spirit

It's not that bad. It would be way better if it just wasn't so rushed. I have a feeling that these episodes were in production when they thought they only had a 10 episode order which is why they whip through everything so fast.

Hopefully as it goes it will slow down considerably to give more time to the characters and story.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Avaitor

Wann catch up on some Batman before catching TDKR? Check this out.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

That was a great write-up, Avaitor. :thumbup:

I haven't had the chance to read the whole thing yet, but as for my own thoughts on the episode, I thought it was a good introduction into the darker world and tone of BTAS compared to other cartoons of the time. Its far from one of my favorite episodes, but its a worthy entry into one of the best animated series of all time.