Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

We're not going to stop doing negative reviews or anything like that, we're just going to try our best to come across as respectful to other people's opinions and intelligence. So few internet bloggers/reviewers do that.

Lord Dalek

Future installments of Crowds-Sourcing are postponed. Hopefully not indefinitely but unfortunetely my computer decided to crap out on me.

No interruptions to Crowds-Sourcing will occur this weekend.

Foggle

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Oreimo was a show that had potential when it started but... well, the review basically says it all.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

TheEclecticDude

^Says something about a show when the only episode of S2 was the Saori episode, which I felt was quite good.

Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Crowds-Sourcing continues as Gatchaman goes back to school... PRE-school.

*sigh*

Lord Dalek

Crowds-Sourcing heads into the final phase of Gatchaman Crowds... with more standing around and doing nothing!

Lord Dalek

Going to have to delay this week's Crowds-Sourcing to some point next week on the count of me not having anything to type a review on. Oh I can still watch this week's ep but my computer's really fragged this time (as in harddrive died).

Lord Dalek

Micki!

Quote from: Lord Dalek on September 06, 2013, 10:09:23 PM

Crowds-Sourcing heads into the final phase of Gatchaman Crowds... with more standing around and doing nothing!

Oh you just turn it off, huh..?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLo-ylNPXyE

:kabapu:
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Foggle

Rynnec

So Diabolik Lovers is basically the haremshit anime version of Twilight?

Well, this season's off to a great start. :whuh:

Lord Il