DC Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 08, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow Gentleman

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I just saw this week's Arrow episode. It's a very good character episode, and personally I was much more invested in it than this week's Flash episode. I can't wait to see the finale next week.

Spark Of Spirit

Legends of Tomorrow on the way.

I can't believe Booster Gold isn't there. I would have flipped.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

One thing I'm a bit confused with. Next week's episode of The Flash contains a guest star that . . . uh, I don't quite understand can be there continuity-wise. Considering what's currently going on in Arrow, I don't get how he can be there.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Maybe the timelines based on air dates are out of sync.

Spark Of Spirit

Well there is one episode left of Arrow and two left for Flash, so I guess so. It's just odd.

GregX

.... Oh god, it looks worse than I could have ever imagined. To put things into perspective, it's just one trailer and I already hate it more than "Agents of SHIELD".
https://youtu.be/X4bF_quwNtw

That bit at the beginning about the movie star who sold her soul to him. Ahem, this is the Lucifer this show is based on:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I've never read the comic, and even I have to say that it looks like garbage. That has to be some of the most cringeworthy writing that I have ever seen. We're way past the 90's, so how are we still getting dialogue like that?

Anyways, after Got Ham, I wasn't expecting anything good from FOX TV, so I'm not even going to bother giving this show a chance. I'm just going to ignore it.

Spark Of Spirit

I'll stick with the Arrowverse shows, thanks.

Avaitor

Speaking of which, I'm pretty interested in Vixen.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

That was the best episode of The Flash so far. It had about everything I like about the show in this one episode.

Also next week looks like it might go a different route than I thought it might.

Really pleased with this show in just one season.

Spark Of Spirit

And that's season 3. I'm really wondering how they're going to proceed with season 4 after this, but there is many ways they can go with it.

I'm sure we'll be seeing the Green Arrow soon.

Spark Of Spirit

Sorry for the triple post, but I found a promo image for Legends of Tomorrow:

Also a trailer has been shown off.

I'm personally excited for this. They cobbled together a good cast (Captain Cold is so good, I don't care what anyone says) and a good concept that really interests me. The villain is even Vandal Savage! My only disappointment is a distinct lack of Booster Gold. He would have made this perfect.

Edit: There's also a new Supergirl trailer!

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Personally, I think that this was the best season of Arrow so far. I loved the finale, and like any good lead-in to the next season, it really leaves you wondering just what the hell is going to happen based on how things ended up unexpectedly in this season finale.

I'm also looking forward to Legends of Tomorrow, myself.

Spark Of Spirit

I updated the first post with info on LoT and SG, but if anyone wants Gotham or whatever added, write it up and give it to me to post there. I personally just don't care enough about them to write anything but if you want it, just let me know and give me what you got.

As for season 3 of Arrow I liked it as a whole. I think I might have preferred the finale of season 2, but that doesn't make this one bad. I'm very curious as to where they'll go next since Oliver said he can't be Arrow anymore, but they can't change the show's title so I'm thinking he'll be Green Arrow. Either way, season 4 should be fun.