What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

That escalator scene probably gave me one of the best laughs I had in years. :lol:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

I watched the Alessi episodes... :shit: Well that ending made suffering through that worth it.

gunswordfist

I watched the first D'Arby episode probably within this hour... :thinkin:

gunswordfist

..that was some cheap ass censoring on Jotaro's smoking. Anyway, the D'Arby much was interesting but got a bit too silly at the end. Kaito stomps this.

LumRanmaYasha

So, I watched the first episode of Ninja Slayer. I was expecting something along the lines of Kill la Kill. Instead, I got a much less funny version of Inferno Cop. Hmm.

gunswordfist

So you're saying it's less like Kill la Kill. :> *watches*

Foggle

GSF likes Squidbillies more than Kill la Kill, confirmed.

gunswordfist

I know I like ATHF more than Kill la Kill.

gunswordfist

The Shadow Gentleman

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

Early this morning, I found out that I caught up to Crunchyroll app's Stardust Crusaders episodes when I went to go watch part 2 of Guardian of Hell, Pet Shop..and saw that it said I had to wait 8 hours. Dammit, I thought Stardust Crusaders was finished. I don't keep up with anything...Anyway, I just got finished with the 2nd Pet Shop episode. That was so unexpectedly good.

LumRanmaYasha

Iggy vs. Pet Shop is one of my favorite fights in the series. It's one of the most intense and desperate fights in SC, and does a great job of taking Iggy, who does nothing of real importance before this, and making him into a memorable and likeable character. I also just love the brutal way Iggy ultimately kills Pet Shop. JoJo's and it's animal violence, man.

gunswordfist

I was thinking, "I don't think I've ever seen a good animal vs. animal fight in anime before". I had to think all the way back to Disney to remember any in animation. lol Also, Pet Shop scared the shit out of me when he appeared in the sewer. Anyway, I loved Iggy's development as well. The look he had on his face all the way to Dio's said it all.

gunswordfist

And I liked how Iggy's good deed earlier paid off...even though he'd still have a leg if he just ignored the kid. lol