The Death (& Return?) Of Capcom

Started by Rynnec, July 18, 2011, 08:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rynnec

Spark Of Spirit

I'm stunned that the next Disney/Capcom game wasn't announced at E3. I mean, it's been over a year and they said they were going to continue based on fan support. Then they find out DuckTales outdid all expectations.

... Soooo, where's the next one?  ???
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 16, 2014, 01:12:17 PM
I'm stunned that the next Disney/Capcom game wasn't announced at E3. I mean, it's been over a year and they said they were going to continue based on fan support. Then they find out DuckTales outdid all expectations.

It'll release alongside the next Mega Man game and the Resident Evil 2 remake.

gunswordfist

And a direct port of Resident Evil Remake.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on June 16, 2014, 02:40:02 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 16, 2014, 01:12:17 PM

It'll release alongside the next Mega Man game and the Resident Evil 2 remake.
Ah, so it's in the "business sense" box at the back of the janitor's closet with Street Fighter V and the advertising budget.

gunswordfist

I'm sure PowerStone 3 and Rival Schools 3 is keeping it company.

Spark Of Spirit

Daikun

gunswordfist

OMFG at that back-to-back news. I'm guessing one is related to the other. Ugh and just when it seemed like they were becoming bearable again.

gunswordfist

Foggle

Looks like Capcom was put up for sale earlier today. I wonder who the lucky buyer will be...

gunswordfist

Foggle, NOOOO! :D that's asking to jinx it. Out of any of the big game companies that could get Capcom, I'm hoping it's Square-Enix. More importantly, I'm hoping it's not EA or Activision.

Spark Of Spirit

I'd be very worried if its Konami.