Space Dandy

Started by Foggle, August 10, 2013, 11:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Well... This episode got darker than usual.

Avaitor

This show really is a unique trip. I may not love each episode, but there's little else like it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Avaitor

Was not expecting the show to crack into the millions during the Simpsons marathon.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

FXX is not in as many homes as Cartoon Network is, anyway. But The Simpsons marathon still beat Toonami in most demo ratings.

I'm happy to see the show finally break a million again. Hopefully it can do it a few more times before it ends as well.

LumRanmaYasha

Episode 22 ratings: 1.138 million.

Also, the Attack on Titan marathon did extremely well. Last saturday was the best ratings Toonami's had in weeks.

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Daikun

We somehow missed the episode 23 ratings. :thinkin:

Well, here it is late: 919,000

And the episode 25 ratings: 1.045 million

Foggle

That finale was the hypest shit. Amazing episode, amazing show. Please make the Space Dandy movie, Bones.

LumRanmaYasha

Yeah, the finale was awesome. Probably now among my favorite anime finales ever. I really am going to miss the hell out of this show. There was just nothing else like it, and there probably won't be a long time. Well, unless they make the movie, which I really hope they do.

Foggle

Unfortunately, since Watanabe just had two series air in a single year, we probably won't see another anime from him until at least 2020. :'(

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Foggle on September 28, 2014, 12:34:03 AM
Unfortunately, since Watanabe just had two series air in a single year, we probably won't see another anime from him until at least 2020. :'(

This depresses me.  :imnothappy:

Avaitor

New blog!

Daikun

Finale ratings: 1.033 million

Ratings tally for season 2:

Episode 22: 1.138 million
Episode 25: 1.045 million
Episode 24: 1.036 million
Episode 26: 1.033 million
Episode 21: 1.021 million
Episode 19: 931,000
Episode 23: 919,000
Episode 20: 873,000
Episode 18: 857,000
Episode 15: 827,000
Episode 16: 805,000
Episode 14: 802,000
Episode 17: 750,000

Adult Swim made a huge mistake airing this at 12:30. Jesus... It only cracked a million after they put Family Guy on before Toonami, and the best ratings were (no surprise) when it was on at 11:30 during the Attack on Titan marathon.