Space Dandy

Started by Foggle, August 10, 2013, 11:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Avaitor

I just saw this one, and yeah, this was kind of weak.

Underpants Mike, really?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Ratings were delayed this week due to President's Day, but here they are.

Episode 7: 1.37 million

LumRanmaYasha

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

They played it!  :joy:

EDIT: ...but they didn't play the ending. Or the preview. Hmm. Win some, lose some I suppose.

Daikun

Quote from: Cartoon X on February 22, 2014, 10:34:59 PMThey played it!  :joy:

EDIT: ...but they didn't play the ending. Or the preview. Hmm. Win some, lose some I suppose.

To make up for the missing preview (which they admitted was an error on their Tumblr), you can view it at Adult Swim Video. You'll have to fast-forward past the whole episode to see it.

EDIT: Here it is on YouTube.

Foggle

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I figured that they took place in the same Universe when I realized that they used the same currency of Woolongs.

Daikun

Daikun

Foggle

I actually really liked this week's episode. I know I'm the only one, but I enjoyed its art/animation and music (when it wasn't that annoying Smurf-esque shit) a great deal.

Avaitor

That was kinda trippy. I dug it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

The little kid sounding plant annoyed the fudge out of me. I hate that kind of stock character in these kind of artsy stuff that just spouts a bunch of repetitive stuff and you're supposed to feel sorry for it when it dies.

But, uh, there were a lot of cool visuals and scenes in the episode, so I can't say I hated it. It did feel slow and kinda boring to watch, though. I'm not really sure what they wanted us to get out of a lot of it too. It was a good concept, but in it's execution it felt less interesting to me than I think it should have.

The next episode looks to be focused on Meow. Since he hasn't done much so far except being stupid, I hope we learn a bit more about him and see some more layers to him like with Dandy in episode 5.

Daikun

Second season confirmed?

It's Twitter, so anyone can make shit up. Cross your fingers.