Final Fantasy

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 02, 2011, 06:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Square Enix wants your opinions on Final Fantasy

Do us all a favor and tell them to make games the way they used to.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

I always forget about Final Fantasy games. The franchise just seems so irrelevant. Have people even talked about it much since the beginning of the PS2 era?

Spark Of Spirit

People seem interested in XV.

So interested that they bought PS3s for it nearly a decade ago.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 20, 2015, 06:20:15 PM

What, was XV foreshadowed ages ago or something?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 20, 2015, 06:21:38 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 20, 2015, 06:20:15 PM

What, was XV foreshadowed ages ago or something?
It was originally Final Fantasy Versus XIII and was delayed about a hundred times.

Of course I was never interested in it because it was related to Final Fantasy XIII. But I'm told this will be different than every other garbage console game they've made in the last fifteen years because Square tells them it will good.

Like 3D Realms told me Duke Nukem Forever would be worth the wait and John Romero told me Daikatana would be good. I'm supposed to base my hype on nothing but empty promises from a company that has consistently failed to deliver.

Sonic cycle eat your heart out.

talonmalon333

What do you guys think is the best in the series?

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

talonmalon333

It sometimes seems like Final Fantasy VI is the unanimous favorite of the series.

gunswordfist

a lot of people love it. i need to play it.

talonmalon333

Am I the only one who didn't like the 3D graphics in Final Fantasy III?

Nel_Annette

So I've been browsing Amazon and noticed Type-0 HD has a "Day One Edition"? What's the exclusive content? Is it just the FF15 demo or like costumes or what?

talonmalon333

This document is from the Final Fantasy Reddit. It details the differences between every port/remake of each game, and recommends what the best version of each game is. I figured I'd post it for anyone who is thinking of playing any one of these games.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=C7395B12A5507374!225&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!AHGvb5WWtrpXf10

gunswordfist

Foggle