What Are You Currently Playing? 6.65: Neighbor of the Beast

Started by Foggle, February 28, 2014, 02:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

I got all the ones I mentioned along with Galaga Legions and Zeno Clash 2. Mega Man X4 & X5 and Pac-Man Championship Edition tempted me, but I didn't really feel comfortable spending more than $7 at the moment.

talonmalon333

Foggle

It's about 30-40 different games. Most of them are for PS3, a couple are for PSP/Vita.

talonmalon333

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

There's a lot of really good stuff in there. I even went back to get Fighting Force. For less than a buck I couldn't turn down the nostalgia.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on March 21, 2015, 12:02:36 AM
I got all the ones I mentioned along with Galaga Legions and Zeno Clash 2. Mega Man X4 & X5 and Pac-Man Championship Edition tempted me, but I didn't really feel comfortable spending more than $7 at the moment.
If I may be so bold.

I'm not sure how much you know about Monkey Island, but if you haven't played it, the deal for the 5 episodes for less than a buck is an incredible deal. I do think you'd get a good kick out of it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Curse of Monkey Island for PC also comes highly recommended

Foggle

I've played a little of the old Monkey Islands and liked them! I actually got all five episodes of Tales for free about four years ago on Steam from some weird Talk Like A Pirate Day deal. I want to play through the original games first, and I keep forgetting to, but I will get around to them and Tales eventually. :)

Spark Of Spirit

It's truly a great and funny series. Though I'm not sure if Curse has been re-released yet. By all accounts it totally should have been if not.

Foggle

Secret and 2 both got remasters, but I don't think Curse ever did. :( I should skip Escape, right?

Spark Of Spirit

I've never played it. Probably won't ever. Nothing I've heard about it makes me want to give it a go.

Just pick a day and sit down with the first game and play that bugger all the way through. It's a blast. Especially if you have no idea what you're getting into.

Nel_Annette

Quick question to you Platinum fans. Did The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 come with Club Nintendo codes? I'm trying to rack up some points before June and was thinking those might be good to pick up.

Spark Of Spirit