DC Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 08, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

They're going with Larry for Negative Man. Cliff (Robotman), Rita (Elasti-Woman), Crazy Jane, and the Chief round out the rest of the roster. Cyborg is apparently meant to show up later on. It's funny that Mento's the only one of the original roster who doesn't show up, whereas he was the only one of the crew to show up in Young Justice as the rest of the team died off-screen.

Daikun

Swamp Thing has been cancelled. Only 10 of its 13 episodes were produced.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Avaitor

ngl, this will probably get me to watch any of the DC shows since the first season of Black Lightning.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

The first episode of Watchmen was really unfocused. A third was confusing and weird like the raining squids, another third was dull, but I liked Sister Night and I'm interested in what's going to happen next like where they're going with Ozymandias. Even though I knew the story was going to tackle racism, I was still caught off guard by the Klansmen showing up in the first act. They hammer the message hard here, and I can kind of appreciate the bluntness while rolling my eyes at the Rorschach white supremacists. And the show's not to blame, but there's a moment that's exactly like a scene from this week's South Park except played seriously. Not sure if that was less or more bizarre than the cop wearing a panda mask, the Rorschachs thinking 9/11 was caused by squids, or Sister Night's kid glaring at the camera.

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I think it was pretty obvious that DCU being absorbed into HBO MAX was the only logical solution for a clearly failed streaming platform. Seeing as how I have the latter, this is good news for me.